Harbaugh on Cowherd with a painfully awkward interview...

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n242319 said:
I cant help but remember the celebrations at the swamp shortly after we won the 2 NCs and everyone loved Urban and thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread. How soon some forget just how great it felt to be on top. I dont like how it ended with him but I will always appreciate what he brought us.

Do you appreciate Meyer starting us on the downward spiral that brought our program to where it is today by letting the inmates run the asylum and the roster get out of balance? With all due credit given to the Chimp's continuation expertise.

Are those 2 NC's a proper trade-off for the nightmare of the last 5 or so years with 1 or 2, at least, to come? A great coach would have parlayed 2'NCs in 3 years into a dynasty. Urbs learned a lot on our dime....

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n242381 said:
Do you appreciate Meyer starting us on the downward spiral that brought our program to where it is today by letting the inmates run the asylum and the roster get out of balance? With all due credit given to the Chimp's continuation expertise.

Are those 2 NC's a proper trade-off for the nightmare of the last 5 or so years with 1 or 2, at least, to come? A great coach would have parlayed 2'NCs in 3 years into a dynasty. Urbs learned a lot on our dime....

:butthurt:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Are those 2 NC's a proper trade-off for the nightmare of the last 5 or so years with 1 or 2, at least, to come?
In my opinion, absolutely 100% YES. Winning it all (especially twice!) is worth a few down years.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n242401 said:
In my opinion, absolutely 100% YES. Winning it all (especially twice!) is worth a few down years.
Agreed...even with the best teams you are never guaranteed a championship so to have those 2 in 3 years is worth a few down years...you just never know if or when you'll ever get another one.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;242318 said:
I'd say yes, and I hate that basturd too....

So there it is....just because you hate him doesn't mean the SOB can't coach. He can. But never fear, you can change your stance on this topic also. You always do.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
ufgator812;n242423 said:
So there it is....just because you hate him doesn't mean the SOB can't coach. He can. But never fear, you can change your stance on this topic also. You always do.

Read what you just quoted me on and tell me how god damned stupid you look, moron.....Oh, and go **** yourself with a bottle rocket up your ass for Independence Day.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;242425 said:
Read what you just quoted me on and tell me how god damned stupid you look, moron.....

Hahaha. Right. You said you would put him there, but you hate him...that's my point....
All of your nonsensical ramblings are moot. You just hate the guy.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Read what you just quoted me on and tell me how god damned stupid you look, moron.....Oh, and go **** yourself with a bottle rocket up your ass for Independence Day.

Wow....you are truly special.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

That does not sound comfortable

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

I often find it funny how people just assume we can win championships left and right and never have any down years. Even the best programs have down years. Yes... we have had some horribly bad years lately, but think about how likely it is that a football program will have a bad year vs. winning a national title... let alone 3. Don't get spoiled... national titles don't grow on trees and they are not easy to win. You should never never take that for granted. Take a look a programs like Georgia or Tennessee.. you think they wouldn't give UGA or Smokey's left nut for another title?

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;242434 said:
That does not sound comfortable

That is more drastic than simply "GFY"....

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n242425 said:

Nice to see the board rules applied in such an equal fashion....
:shutmouth:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;242437 said:
That is more drastic than simply "GFY"....

Definitely much more colorful

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n242435 said:
I often find it funny how people just assume we can win championships left and right and never have any down years.
Down years at UF are caused by incompetence. you have to truly eff up to achieve mediocrity or worse here. The rest of the country is laughing at our stupidity.

There are basically three jobs in the country where all you have to do is be the flagship and get most of top recruits from your own state to stay home.

There are about 110 other schools that would give anything to have our advantages.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Did you read my post? I said I wasnt happy how it ended. I still appreciate the NCs.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n242482 said:
Did you read my post? I said I wasnt happy how it ended. I still appreciate the NCs.

Chill. It wasn't meant as a personal attack.
:lol:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'll just leave this little nugget right here.

oxrageous;n240590 said:
Anyone who responds to an argument with "GFY" has obviously lost that argument. I don't want to see it on the board.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
NVGator;n242492 said:
I'll just leave this little nugget right here.

The key is using proper wording....abbreviations aren't proper when telling one to insert a projectile for added effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator