Harris accuser withdraws complaint

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I know that he was suspended but if there is more complaint and the University wraps up the investigation why would they continue to keep him away from school and activities?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n74990 said:
Not a chance he plays tomorrow, but I would imagine he'll be fine for next week.

Debbie_Downer.PNG

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
TN G8tr;n74996 said:
I know that he was suspended but if there is more complaint and the University wraps up the investigation why would they continue to keep him away from school and activities?

Probably not that, as much as it is that he hasn't game-planned or practiced all week. I'd love to see him dress though.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n74980 said:

You can find it probably pretty easily. I would print it if I knew it were true, but I don't. It paints the woman in a pretty unfavorable light by our cultures double standards, just like winston's buddys and lawyer did- causes one to question whether it would have been consensual instead of assault. The evidence I saw in winston's case, plus the changing stories- never knew her, wasn't there- oh it was consensual- caused me to disregard that story, plus it didn't really rule out rape ( especially the circumstances of probable hunt and capture with rape drugs).,and it seemed designed to intimidate and sway public opinion.

This story could be true or totally bogus. It could be a strategy or just one of the campus rumors. I am guessing the woman did not have a rape kit done ( I am basing that soley on the 18 hours or so that elapsed between incident and reporting it) , and the delay, if she did,have one done, would be a factor in evidence found and determining if any physical trauma present happened during the assault or after. We have no other evidence other than reported statements by individuals- which may or may not have happened and may or may not be true if they did make the statements. . I will say, in this story, there was another woman also present who was said to be a friend ( no not a threesome) and if she would have testified, it might carry the most weight.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
601Gator;n74995 said:
Good for him. Y'all gotta start trusting 601 :cool:
I felt the same way when I first read his statement. But now I realize that this is the best thing for Treon too, especially if he reinstates and supports him in a reasonable time period.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
All things considered, this was quick.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Previous post was in reference to Machen owing Treon an apology.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
601Gator;n74995 said:
Good for him. Y'all gotta start trusting 601 :cool:

With the PC stuff I doubt you see a public apology but I hope Machen at least has the sense to say on top of the PC stuff next time (hopefully there isn't a next time however) that we are also going to let the facts come out etc. instead of just beating his chest with the PC statement to appease the media.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since he was suspended immediately following the charges, he should be cleared, and reinstated to the school and team immediately too!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
aka;n75034 said:
All things considered, this was quick.

Are you sure it's over?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
bayou gator;n75055 said:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since he was suspended immediately following the charges, he should be cleared, and reinstated to the school and team immediately too!

There is still a student code of conduct to consider, which has much lower standards and could have violations that have nothing to do with this particular accusation.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There is no way he plays this week... he hasn't even been cleared by the University yet and even if he was, he hasn't practiced or attended any sessions.

Her name hasn't been released yet and I hope it isn't. It's the best case scenario for this not to turn into an attack on her.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I would be shocked also if he suited up for the game tomorrow.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n75073 said:
It seemed to have worked. If Treon is reinstated, then nobody will accuse Florida of covering up anything in the least bit.

I agree but just by adding that to a statement it doesn't appear you are just throwing the kid under the bus to appease the mob without knowing hardly any facts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.