Heads high boys

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
A patchwork OL with a backup Qb who hasnt had reps in a month, 3 walkons on the two deep at Lb, and you guys were throwing into the end zone to tie or win. Proud of you guys though I'm sure everyone felt like we let one slip away.

Nord...... NORD!!!!!! Run stadiums for the next two weeks mutha effer. Fwiw I voted that we fire you on the spot but Mac overruled.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Winnable game, great learning experience for a very young team, GO Gators, we win out btw

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Boys played their tails off. The east is ours in 2 weeks.

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
When we went down 14-7 I figured we were toast and there was no way treon could generated enough offense to win. I can't say enough about mcelwains play calling. To have been in the running for this game till the end with our backup is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
This is the last game we lose this year, I feel just as good about this team as I did this morning. They don't quit, imagine what Mac will be able to do when he gets some studs at wr and rb.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It sucks we lost but we'll bounce back. One thing to put in the file for next year on LSU. WATCH FOR THE EFFING FAKE!!!!

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
If I told you two months ago that we would feel like we "let one slip away" at LSU everyone on this board would've taken that. We are so far ahead of schedule with Coach Mac it's truly remarkable.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
A night game in death valley and it took a fake field goal to beat us. Not too mention we should have that fumble early in the game.If we're gonna lose a game, this is the game to lose. It also prepares us for Georgia who plays a very simular style of play. I've been hard on Treon but he played pretty good for the most part and you have to feel good about this team moving forward.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n299077 said:
It sucks we lost but we'll bounce back. One thing to put in the file for next year on LSU. WATCH FOR THE EFFING FAKE!!!!
No....no.... no. He will never try that again.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
:The QB that could not pass lit us up tonite. We played damned good D at times. But lsu made some great plays when it mattered. If you need to place blame to feel better play the vagina card but our boys played them till the end. NOT one of us saw 6-1 up to now with a strong chance at 10 wins or even more.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Difference between last year and this is when it doesn't go our way or we screw up a play, I can see what it's supposed to be and have a realistic expectation it will get corrected. They will get better and I have confidence in that. To me, like Law says, a lot of it is just personnel/talent and depth, also experience. I can just see it because the system and the coaching is waaay better. Baby steps, my friends, we'll get there.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
aka;n299108 said:
To me, like Law says, a lot of it is just personnel/talent and depth, also experience.
These kids don't even know the playbook yet. The offense won't even be installed fully until Spring Practice I bet.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
We are decent at WR. Robinson tries to razzle dazzle too much. I thought he could have outrun the DBs and scored on the long pass (when Callaway got flagged). And then he ran out of bounds when he could have tried for another 5 yards.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
They never caved when they could have. This team has character and so much upside this was almost a win in terms of team momentum despite the 7 pt deficit.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
stephenPE;n299122 said:
They never caved when they could have. This team has character and so much upside this was almost a win in terms of team momentum despite the 7 pt deficit.

Exactly!

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
It will hurt even worse when Mac shows them they probably could have won. They won't be satisfied. Especially since the UGA game is bigger for us.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What a joke. We lost due to a defense that didn't live up to what it has shown and a fake field goal that's been the thorn in our side for years with Les. A TD from a punt return and another due to a fumble on their end or it isn't even close. Treon is what he is and I'm afraid Muschump ****ed him up between the ears just like Driskel.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Other than the last 2 drives Treon did what he was supposed to do. He took care of ghe ball, put 21 points on the board and special teams added another. Tough game and we knew it would come down to whether we could stop Fournette. And we couldn't. We also could run the ball at all. I'm ready to give the Jordan's more carries at RB. Taylor just isn't getting it done. He's okay. But that's about it. Tough loss but it would have been gravy to win a game like that this year.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Law98gator;n299102 said:

If I were to blame someone or some group it would be the LBer's first. Where were they? Unfilled gaps all night and for those who say the secondary is not playing well, BS.....Our LBer's are nowhere to be found getting into the passing lanes. Maybe Collins should show them film of Jelani Jenkins and Jon Bostic.
We've been over the shape of the offensive line thousands of times now but it is the 7th game of the season and we can't run to save our lives,,,,Time for Summers to stand up and tell them"Look son, you're 320# now go knock someone on their ass.....
All and all I still think we end up winning 9 or 10 games so I'm still happy with the progress we've made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator