Holgorsen remains confident Will Grier will be able to start against Virginia Tech

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Our season has ZERO to do with Grier screwing us. When will you finally get it. The only person to blame is Grier. Your reminding me of these college students that have to have a safe place. Its everybody elses fault. You are so clueless its mind boggling.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: Shall I keep going?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Two my ass....The worst of it is that Butters hasn't scored on Jimbo in 2 games....
Well, I meant two completely unforgiveable blowouts.

Butters will never field a team that competes with the top teams but only Vandy gets blown the fvkk out by Tinerc and Arky.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Why can't Butters steal the guy? I would love to see the guy work with some Florida talent.
Smart wanted him as soon as he took the UGA job, but he has a "no SEC sideways transfer" clause. I grew up with him and his brothers. He is a year younger than me, but Danny was our QB from the time we were 7 until we graduated.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Smart wanted him as soon as he took the UGA job, but he has a "no SEC sideways transfer" clause. I grew up with him and his brothers. He is a year younger than me, but Danny was our QB from the time we were 7 until we graduated.
He seems to be a damned good QB coach....I'm glad Smart couldn't get him though because if he had UGA's talent to work with we would have been in trouble for the next few years.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
He seems to be a damned good QB coach....I'm glad Smart couldn't get him though because if he had UGA's talent to work with we would have been in trouble for the next few years.
He's a good guy, and his brother owns a GREAT neighborhood sports bar in Dearborn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator