Holgorsen remains confident Will Grier will be able to start against Virginia Tech

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Crying like a baby wont get your boy back. You know, the boy who screwed us. The one who started it all and finished it all. The screw up kid. The ONLY one to blame. All your tears wont change his screw up. Trying to pin the blame on someone else wont help either.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I just find it funny that everyone gives Butters a pass on sending him packing for having a little extra creatine in his protein shake while our cross state rivals win championships with guys that are rapist.....
But like I said, yay Butters and boo the kid who never lost a game or got blown out.....Maybe you guys should contact the AD and put your stamp of approval on Butters new extension:lmao2:

After this which is Crete at his day job?

170121184949-sean-spicer-january-21-2017-exlarge-169.jpg

OR

6e9921d8bad594456f7762f80c4ef44c_XL.jpg

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, yes, you guys have finally changed my mind regarding WG. I mean who would possibly want a guy in his first 6 games who could only average 210 ypg, a 66% completion average, 10/3 TD to INT ratio, although 2 of the 3 were tipped catchable passes, a 60% red zone completion average...And that god awful 84% completion percentage on 3rd and under 5 was garbage because we could always have picked up the 1st down with our vaunted rushing attack featuring a 205# RB and a stud filled offensive line that was known for averaging 6 reps with 225# in the weightroom...and don't forget their pass blocking prowess...It was soooo good it almost went unnoticed. I mean those numbers are totally unacceptable considering he was splitting reps with the future starter at Tennessee State University. Who cares if he had a 145 QB rating while the combined rating from the last 6 years has been hovering around 110....

Certainly we wasted time with this guy being out there at all because it clearly "stunted" the development of the pothead punt returner that utilized our bevy of play making skill position personnel that were all just waiting for the right triggerman to have bust out seasons....And it clearly showed that the playcalling was coming from a bona fide offensive genius...I would have also ask the kid to GTFO of town....I mean who did he think he was abandoning the play call and hauling ass like a scalded dog to keep plays alive and picking up those critical first downs?? Little azzhole, didn't he realize that QB's are supposed to take a sack to give the punter more field to work with.....Who cares if we would have beaten our in state rival this decade....all that would have done is open the door to a whole bunch of talented jerkoffs just like him and we certainly don't need that, right?
Grier is Crete's new Bert. :lol:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Crying like a baby wont get your boy back. You know, the boy who screwed us. The one who started it all and finished it all. The screw up kid. The ONLY one to blame. All your tears wont change his screw up. Trying to pin the blame on someone else wont help either.
I'm tempted to keep this whole thing up all off season if you're willing to apologize to me to me in November when our offense is again ranked in triple digits......

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
More anti gator stuff. Hmmm
Anti Gator stuff would be blind love for a piss poor coach/recruiter who could very well be getting ready for a major dose of reality without his failure of a predecessor's defensive recruits my friend....You can only stand on one leg in a ass kicking contest for so long..

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Anti Gator stuff would be blind love for a piss poor coach/recruiter who could very well be getting ready for a major dose of reality without his failure of a predecessor's defensive recruits my friend....You can only stand on one leg in a ass kicking contest for so long..
I approve this message.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Seems logical to me....Despite trying to have fun with the Grier stuff in the offseason I do have legitimate concerns about finishing 6-6 this season....

Our season has ZERO to do with Grier screwing us. When will you finally get it. The only person to blame is Grier. Your reminding me of these college students that have to have a safe place. Its everybody elses fault. You are so clueless its mind boggling.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hey Bud, there's only one Bert:lol:.....The one that smoked Butters with a 3 star QB and a walk on defense...
Well, Crete is right. Not one but two idiot coaches blew out Butters last year...

more to come.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator