I am done watching Gator Football until Nuss is gone

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
There for sure needs to be changes, but I'll watch my Gators if they go 0-12 every year. I bleed Orange and Blue and that won't change.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
McElwain joins Freeze as 1 of 5 coaches to blow a 21 point lead this year.

Like I've been saying....

Then Jury is Still Out....

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If anyone blames Appleby I will punch you in the face....

I thought Appleby was great. Poised. Strong arm. Great feet. I was actually really surprised. Not the most accurate. But accurate enough.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I have on e saying when criticizing any assistant coach. You can criticize an assistant but you MUST also criticize the Head Coach in the same sentence. The head coach is in charge of every aspect of the team on the field. Crummy OC= Crummy Head Coach, etc.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm honestly at a complete loss as to what Nuss was thinking in the second half. Applby was doing fine and we simply stopped throwing the ball even thought they were selling out to stop the run. I know we have a good D, but you can't ask them to play the entire half. That 20 minutes of football to open the half was as bad as anything we put on the field last year.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
look at the bright side, Butch Jones keeps his job while we only get better. I can't explain our third quarter performance but it was inexcusable. We will learn from this and be better as a result.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have on e saying when criticizing any assistant coach. You can criticize an assistant but you MUST also criticize the Head Coach in the same sentence. The head coach is in charge of every aspect of the team on the field. Crummy OC= Crummy Head Coach, etc.

Yep. I'm not saying to oust him quite yet. But he's electing to keep these crap coaches.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yep no excuse for Nuss in that 3rd quarter. We don't have Bama's O line to get away with that crap.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
We thought we could just win by walking out there in the 2nd half by winning TOP or not scoring.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nuss didn't talk **** all week and then let their WRs make our DBs look like fools. He didn't call a good game in the 2nd half, no doubt, but he didn't crap the bed on defense either.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If anyone blames Appleby I will punch you in the face....
Appleby, played well today he was handcuffed by a very weak, conservative, predictable offensive game plan. Mac did not make any adjustments nor, did he tell Nuss to wake up and attack.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
When was the last time we had 4 or 5 straight 3 and outs? I think when we started our scoring drive in the 4th that we had more penalty yardage against us than we had total yards of offense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator