I have a feeling that Franks is in for a long day on Saturday

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I say Malik Davis has a huge day. He’ll have his usual tough yardage inside the tackles and will break a big one. I’m saying he has a 150 plus yardage day. Perrine will help wear them down and Davis pops the big one. He is definitely exciting to watch. He’s worth about $20 million to butters. He makes you completely forget Scarlett.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I like Franks, I also like the fact that he likes to throw the ball even though Mac uses the Muschamp playbook. I have always been a fan of Goolsby catching the ball, he can make things happen if used properly. We can use Toney more along with Davis and Perine.

We have the tools, they just need to be put in place to win.

If only we had some sort of "get it to" list....

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I can't think of another game that 95% of both fan bases are totally convinced they are going to lose.
For the Gators to win I believe the Tight ends will have to have a big game, something they haven't done all year.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
one thing I don't understand is that someone says something derogatory towards me or a pic of me making fun of me but yet I am the one in trouble to be banned...like they just now posted a pic of a rhino pooping saying to change my pic to that. What is that about?? Yet I get in trouble for rooting for our Gators and sticking it to the trolls when the Gators WIN.

GatorArts

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2017
I worry about this game because on the surface it seems like we might have an easy one... and Mac's luck is bound to run out.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
one thing I don't understand is that someone says something derogatory towards me or a pic of me making fun of me but yet I am the one in trouble to be banned...like they just now posted a pic of a rhino pooping saying to change my pic to that. What is that about?? Yet I get in trouble for rooting for our Gators and sticking it to the trolls when the Gators WIN.
You need a new routine. Try the ovaltine bit.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah Danny Wuerffel and SOS funnin and gunnin all over the field

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Toney needs at least 6 touches in formations other than the wildcat for us to win.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
If lsu sells out stopping the run it should simplify the reads in the passing game for Franks. We have Powell, tall wideouts, TE's and running backs who can catch the ball. One on one gives us a better opportunity to make a play, I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.