If Franks is the starter....

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We don't need 70-yard bombs or balls thrown on a rope, never have. We need to be able to consistently make throws of 15, 20 and 25 yards downfield in front of the receiver. The rest of it will take care of itself.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We don't need 70-yard bombs or balls thrown on a rope, never have. We need to be able to consistently make throws of 15, 20 and 25 yards downfield in front of the receiver. The rest of it will take care of itself.
So much this. Accuracy and decision making are all that matters. We got so freaking sidetracked by looking for which QB is the best fullback then which one is tallest and which one can throw the ball through a wall.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So much this. Accuracy and decision making are all that matters. We got so freaking sidetracked by looking for which QB is the best fullback and which one is tallest and which one can throw the ball through a wall.

Doug Johnson could throw the ball through a wall. There were times when Spurrier wanted to throw Johnson through a wall, he was so inaccurate.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Franks seems to be a good kid, but his face is made to be a host on one of those late night infomercials for a stain remover or a copper pan.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If we start franks I'd have some hope. I know how bad ldr and zaire are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.