If we lose the rest of our games....

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I agree the coaching has been suspect. But we were picked to finish 5th in SEC East based on our roster. There is a lack of good upperclassmen. CBN has brought in our best players. He will get another year, we all know that. That being said, he better make improvements to the staff and hit the portal for O lineman, while the team needs have a few upsets for him to get year 4.

Grumbler

Lifetime Member
Nov 24, 2017
I agree the coaching has been suspect. But we were picked to finish 5th in SEC East based on our roster.
Our roster has more talent than anyone in the East except Georgia. And lots of young talent is contributing in lots of places. Enough of that excuse.

This team is poorly coached, disorganized and Charmin soft. That has nothing to do with talent.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Amazon Video Sam GIF by Red Oaks

So let me get this right, he is featured in 3 total plays out of the 10 minute video and ONE play is enough evidence to say he is lazy, sorry, or whatever bull crap you want to spew about him?

You do know LSU is the best offense in the Country right? You do know they have the best WRs in all of college football, it's not like he is getting beat by some nobody. Joe Haden never got burnt? Give me a break.

Nobody will ever be able to meet your PERFECT standards
First, you didn't get it "right". And it's been the whole damn season. You said you've been to all the home games..were you actually sitting in the stadium or slamming high noons and just walking around in the tunnels?

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
The writing on the wall has been there for pretty much the entire reign of Billy Bob . At no point watching this mess has it ever felt remotely competent . It’s not that it wasn’t Spurrier or Meyer . It was constant incompetence. Under Billy gator football can’t stop ****ing itself and there comes a time when you need to stop ****ing yourself . It’s over for sunbelt boy. I wish he would just drive the 200 miles west to Lafayette and quit but he lacks the integrity to do the right thing

We will run in circles with mental mistakes , soft play and poor choices that lack rhyme or reason . The Billy Bob gators know it’s over too and a mass exodus will no doubt ensue . We can continue to **** ourselves or we can do what’s right and fire Scottie and Billy . It’s step 1 to making gator football great again !!!
"I wish he would just drive the 200 miles west to Lafayette and quit but he lacks the integrity to do the right thing." Billy Bob quit and forgo that massive, crippling buyout UF was foolish enough to agree to? Right! If he does that he is even dumber than people are saying he is!
But if UF does pull the plug on the Napier experiment, who gets the job? I don't see any of the assistants ready to step in. Spurrier isn't ever coming back. Jimbo Fisher is available after being shown the door at aTm, but who would want him? The Lame Kitten has done okay at Ole Miss, but with his personality, he would never get along with the boosters, even if he did to somehow manage to get by the interview process. Many are pleading to bring Meyer back, but the guy has more baggage than a sold out jumbo jet. Mike Elco at Duke has done well, but that's a basketball school. All they want is to be entertained during the Fall until basketball season rolls around. A Bowl Game is just gravy. I understand he used to be the DC at Texas A&M, so if he were to make a change that seems more likely. Old fat boy Charlie Weis has put out feelers that he would like another gig. Now that's a thought! Give give him chump change as an annual salary, a massive buyout when he is inevitably fired, and a dozen donuts a day and he will be in hog heaven! Just be ready to lay in a supply of ice chests which he can crush when he plops that enormous, 350 pound frame down on them during game day! (leaving those distinctive butt-cheek imprints on the lid.)

2005 Toyota Corolla Matrix 1

"Yup, my diet is going pretty good! I'm down to 8
donuts a day now."

Last edited:

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Our roster has more talent than anyone in the East except Georgia. And lots of young talent is contributing in lots of places. Enough of that excuse.

This team is poorly coached, disorganized and Charmin soft. That has nothing to do with talent.
Give a list of all the great players that Dan left?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Yes Cousin Eddie's brain is "offensive", but if you meant that Cousin Eddie is good at calling offense in football, you are delusional. He is awful at managing games and play sequencing.
Compared to Slingblade Billy, he’s fn Knute Rockne.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I wish he would just drive the 200 miles west to Lafayette and quit but he lacks the integrity to do the right thing
This is what you would do, right? Just leave 30 million on the table? :rolleyes3:

Your behavior the last 24 hours has been more embarrassing than our football team. Maybe you should step away from the keyboard for a while. I cringe so hard reading your posts I think I pulled something.

Grumbler

Lifetime Member
Nov 24, 2017
Give a list of all the great players that Dan left?
I think the lowest any of the major services anyone is 247 putting UF at 15th. So far losses to teams with composite rankings of 31, 32 and 33, and two more likely losses coming to teams with less talent.

Some coaches just do more with what they have.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think the lowest any of the major services anyone is 247 putting UF at 15th. So far losses to teams with composite rankings of 31, 32 and 33, and two more likely losses coming to teams with less talent.

Some coaches just do more with what they have.
You didn’t answer my question

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I agree the coaching has been suspect. But we were picked to finish 5th in SEC East based on our roster.
This is where you lose me. We have this roster because he gutted it then slow played the portal.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is what you would do, right? Just leave 30 million on the table? :rolleyes3:

Your behavior the last 24 hours has been more embarrassing than our football team. Maybe you should step away from the keyboard for a while. I cringe so hard reading your posts I think I pulled something.
And yet I remain your favorite poster . Also I post from my phone , which doesn’t have a keyboard Saul. Appreciate you lifting the chat ban

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And yet I remain your favorite poster . Also I post from my phone , which doesn’t have a keyboard Saul. Appreciate you lifting the chat ban
Just so you know, I didn't lift anything, because it wasn't there to be lifted. I literally did nothing. You've had access to the chat box for weeks - maybe there was an issue with your browser or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator