Injury update for LSU

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm curious where we stand with regards to injuries heading into the game this weekend. I know Anzalone is gone for the year and I'm assuming Maye too, but what about guys like Davis, CeCe, and the centers? I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting too.

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Looks like this may answer my question:

CxPOwk8UQAAopWs.jpg

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This list is brutal. If we could get Jordan and Jefferson back, that would be critical.

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If we end up playing a bunch of twos, it'll be good experience for them. It would take getting the entire IR list back (save for LDR) to beat the corn dogs.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Some of the new starters are going to get a big wake up call with regards to big time SEC football.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We are seriously thin at RB if Herndon is out. Dammmmmmmmmmmit.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sometimes ignorance is Bliss......

:headslap:We are screwed!

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Goodness.. That's insane. I seriously won't be mad at Mac if they get waxed this weekend. Most teams would struggle with half that many starters out

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
Careful, some will say your making excuses......

Especially up here in coon dog territory. UT fans think they're the only ones who deal with injuries depleting their skill positions. Excuse after excuse, but don't say anything about Florida's injuries. Have I ever mentioned this fan-base drives me friggin crazy?? :eek3:

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I can say our back up LBs looked pretty good against USCe......but that was USCe. I really wish Davis wasn't "out" and was only doubtful plus I hope we can get CeCe back too. Those two would be huge in stopping the two headed monster the Corndogs have a RB.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Holy mother of ..... Well the good news is that's only half the team.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
I can say our back up LBs looked pretty good against USCe......but that was USCe. I really wish Davis wasn't "out" and was only doubtful plus I hope we can get CeCe back too. Those two would be huge in stopping the two headed monster the Corndogs have a RB.
That's why imo we need to try to make this an offensive shootout in order to win. With maye and davis gone that doesn't help. If we had full numbers on defense I would be less concerned about how that unit would play. But I do feel we might have some trouble stopping lsu, I think we need to utilize our big receivers, callaway, and really pass the ball around in order to win

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
That's why imo we need to try to make this an offensive shootout in order to win. With maye and davis gone that doesn't help. If we had full numbers on defense I would be less concerned about how that unit would play. But I do feel we might have some trouble stopping lsu, I think we need to utilize our big receivers, callaway, and really pass the ball around in order to win
I agree. If we can get a couple of early turnovers and force them to play from behind will be ideal for us.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mac may not be in a boot, but he's about to get the boot.??

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.