Injury update for LSU

TheSaintThing05

Founding Member
Frost or death
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
We are in pretty bad shape if people are talking like this openly.

I know he isnt going anywhere, hell we havent even paid off dummazz Fooley's LAST mistake yet, but if everyone is convinced then why screw TWO more recruiting classes and push the rebuild off for 3-6 years.

The next guy will probably inherit one of the least talented teams in the SEC, not just one of the least talented offenses. It is going to be a tough sell.

I agree Mac gets 2017, but honestly would it be worth it to drop the axe now (if we finish like we think we'll finish) and get one of these hot names that may be gone this time next year? If Charlie somehow keeps his Texas job and LSU gives the job to the ragin' cajun, maybe Tom Herman would listen if we called. Or Larry Fedora. Who knows...

Also, I keep reading this 2018 class is filled with great recruits that are strongly looking at UF. If we give Mac next year and he gets fired mid season, it could completely screw us out of getting a lot of those guys. Whereas if you have a new coach already in 2017, he will have time to build relationships with those talented 2018 kids.

But yes I know this isn't gonna happen, and we will most likely miss out on a lot of these so called "gator leans" from 2018...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So what does Jesus Jeremy go and do? Buys out a 21-17 mid-major coach and signs him to a six year deal. Basically a screw you to the fanbase. He's Jeremy F-ing Foley and he knows all. The football program is in shambles because of the egotistical d bag.
there's a there's a pretty good argument that this is the worst hire because we already knew Butters was a proven d mediocre coach

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator