Founding Member
All the trackers are blocked.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My drones could be made available but with midterms next week they are booked solid.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Isn't it a bit early for this thread? Foley can't talk to another NCAA coach until after the regular season ends, which is, coincidentally, Sunday December 7, Pear Harbor Day, the day that Muschamp gets sunk.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
No flights involved at this point, and I'm not even sure if an offer has been made. But I can tell you that Stoops is 100% a matter of money. If Foley makes a solid offer, he would come. I'm not normally a "source" guy, but this is direct.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Due to the sensitivity of the search, Foley may be better off flying commercial. Especially if it is a West Coast hire, which has been speculated. As stated above, we have 2 planes that are still being tracked. Does the UAA have only 2 planes?

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n94012 said:
Due to the sensitivity of the search, Foley may be better off flying commercial. Especially if it is a West Coast hire, which has been speculated. As stated above, we have 2 planes that are still being tracked. Does the UAA have only 2 planes?

Remember, when he flew out to Salt Lake to meet with Urban, he first flew commercial to the ski cabin he owns in Vermont (I think he flew to Boston, and then rented a car). Then, a day later (or was it 2 days?) he flew commercial again to Salt Lake, and I think he didn't fly non-stop on that one. He knows how to try to keep his comings and goings a secret.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
My source tells me he is flying to Baton Rouge to steal Miles

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n94008 said:
No flights involved at this point, and I'm not even sure if an offer has been made. But I can tell you that Stoops is 100% a matter of money. If Foley makes a solid offer, he would come. I'm not normally a "source" guy, but this is direct.

Interesting. Direct from whom?

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
According to Scott and John Brantley, Stoops already accepted the job in 2001. Turned out he just used the UF offer to parlay an attractive pay raise.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I find it hard to believe stoops is just waiting for an offer after being in Oklahoma for what 16 seasons? Also I don't know that I believe muschamp is fired, there's nothing to gain by secretly firing him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.