Is competitive eating a sport?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Oh it was mayo...packs and packs of Hellman's mayo. The co-pilot wasn't eating, just sitting there listening to the guy talk and watching him scoop heaping gobs of mayo into his mouth.

You're right, of course = gross.

Indent School, I had a roommate from Miami, an almost Orthodox Jew. We'd all be sitting at the cafeteria breakfast table when he'd flop down and pour ketchup on his scrambled eggs and stir it into a "pink-red" slop. That was Al. He was naturally well-tanned, and was an all-set body-buiilder for strength & health reasons. My other Jewish roommate, Steve, was short, balding red hair with freckles everywhere. But, his mother played a part in the movie Midnight Cowboy. Steve said the producer announced that for this part we need an obnoxious Jewish old lady in a wheelchair. Her agent proudly belted out "I got the one for you."

One evening about 8 of us (4 dates) were at a popular Bagel Nosh place in Miami. I was sitting with a straight line of sight to this table of bout 12 (mostly Jewish family) where a guy with a bushy-stiff mustache kept biting his creme-cheese topped begal and having to wipe a snow-drift of cream cheese off his 'stache. Complete stranger, I got up, walked over wiped his 'stache clean, while he gazed frozen at me. I then took his cream-cheesed begal out of his hand flipped it over, placed it back in his hand. He caught it immidgetly (shortly). Now the spread was interacting with his naked lower lip and I didn't have to watch that anymore.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You're right, of course = gross.

Indent School, I had a roommate from Miami, an almost Orthodox Jew. We'd all be sitting at the cafeteria breakfast table when he'd flop down and pour ketchup on his scrambled eggs and stir it into a "pink-red" slop. That was Al. He was naturally well-tanned, and was an all-set body-buiilder for strength & health reasons. My other Jewish roommate, Steve, was short, balding red hair with freckles everywhere. But, his mother played a part in the movie Midnight Cowboy. Steve said the producer announced that for this part we need an obnoxious Jewish old lady in a wheelchair. Her agent proudly belted out "I got the one for you."

One evening about 8 of us (4 dates) were at a popular Bagel Nosh place in Miami. I was sitting with a straight line of sight to this table of bout 12 (mostly Jewish family) where a guy with a bushy-stiff mustache kept biting his creme-cheese topped begal and having to wipe a snow-drift of cream cheese off his 'stache. Complete stranger, I got up, walked over wiped his 'stache clean, while he gazed frozen at me. I then took his cream-cheesed begal out of his hand flipped it over, placed it back in his hand. He caught it immidgetly (shortly). Now the spread was interacting with his naked lower lip and I didn't have to watch that anymore.
:lol:

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
0722-Tendermaid3-622x330.jpg

She is all yours, Low t. Im sure she drinks light beer also.
3546139.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator