It's not the coach

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
What exactly is it that you are after? You obviously aren't interested in a genuine conversation. Is this a power thing? Are you lacking power in your life and so you prey on people on the internet?

Not sure what your issue is, but I'm fairly certain that you need help.

LOL just admit what you were doing and we can move on. I'll even give you an internet high five. I've got no issue with you man. And I apologize if I offended you, seriously. But c'mon bro... own what you were doing, take your good natured ribbing from us long time posters and we will move forward. No issues.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Allows all opinions and curbs sunshine pumping? My experience so far has shown that the expression of ALL opinions is highly discouraged. The curbing what some consider sunshine pumping is the general rule. Tolerance is not a trait the vocal majority on this board actively display. You either agree with them or they will try their best to marginalize you and drive you away.

That's gotta be good for business.

Then maybe this isn't the place for you? I don't know, but I've gotten my ass raked over the coals here plenty of times. A safe space? Not sure. Maybe Gatorcountry is more your speed. There's a ton of "I trust the coaches" posts and threads over there.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
LOL just admit what you were doing and we can move on. I'll even give you an internet high five. I've got no issue with you man. And I apologize if I offended you, seriously. But c'mon bro... own what you were doing, take your good natured ribbing from us long time posters and we will move forward. No issues.

I admitted that I made an error. I'm sure Ox can go back and see that I didn't edit anything in an attempt to hide some conspiracy you are theorizing.

You were not good natured by any definition. It's hard to imagine anyone not being offended by the way you were acting. You obviously have an issue be it with me or life in general.

You can move forward or any other direction you would like, I stand by my previous statement - you need to seek help. It obviously doesn't take much to make you completely lose control.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Then maybe this isn't the place for you? I don't know, but I've gotten my ass raked over the coals here plenty of times. A safe space? Not sure. Maybe Gatorcountry is more your speed. There's a ton of "I trust the coaches" posts and threads over there.

I'm not asking for a safe space. I can hold my own. I do appreciate the encouragement in your original post and I admit I did not do an adequate job acknowledging it. I was focusing on the attacks coming in at the time. I was simply commenting that it is not my experience here that conversation is encouraged. There are more than a few here that demand you echo their opinion.

I prefer conversations with those who think differently than I do. That is, if it can be an actual conversation.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I admitted that I made an error. I'm sure Ox can go back and see that I didn't edit anything in an attempt to hide some conspiracy you are theorizing.

You were not good natured by any definition. It's hard to imagine anyone not being offended by the way you were acting. You obviously have an issue be it with me or life in general.

You can move forward or any other direction you would like, I stand by my previous statement - you need to seek help. It obviously doesn't take much to make you completely lose control.

You posted 18-4 multiple times bro... you didn't "make a typo." You were pushing a false narrative and got called out on it. If convincing yourself that this is all because Durty has serious mental or anger issues helps out, by all means go for it. It makes no difference to me in the least.

As far as future postings go, dust yourself back off and get back in there, youll be ok as a pumper, as long as you aren't creating facts.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
You posted 18-4 multiple times bro... you didn't "make a typo." You were pushing a false narrative and got called out on it. If convincing yourself that this is all because Durty has serious mental or anger issues, by all means go for it. It makes no difference to me in the least.

As far as future postings go, dust yourself back off and get back in there, youll be ok as a pumper, as long as you aren't creating facts.

Those were genuine errors. It's obvious that you are looking for evil intentions so that you can justify the way you were acting. I honestly don't care at all what you think anymore. I don't feel the need to validate myself to you. I certainly don't need your approval. I don't need to convince myself or anyone else of your anger issues, you put that proof in writing.

I'm glad you finally feel the need to communicate in a civilized fashion. It's a vast improvement.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Those were genuine errors. It's obvious that you are looking for evil intentions so that you can justify the way you were acting. I honestly don't care at all what you think anymore. I don't feel the need to validate myself to you. I certainly don't need your approval. I don't need to convince myself or anyone else of your anger issues, you put that proof in writing.

I'm glad you finally feel the need to communicate in a civilized fashion. It's a vast improvement.
Ok bro :lol:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't get it. What error did I make there that proves my opinion is invalid?

It's a joke man...you started your sentence with "and yet". Read some other threads, you'll get it.:lol:

btw, I'm probably half your "likes" in this thread. It was just a joke man, trying to get some laughs and lighten the mood a bit.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
It's a joke man...you started your sentence with "and yet". Read some other threads, you'll get it.:lol:

btw, I'm probably half your "likes" in this thread. It was just a joke man, trying to get some laughs and lighten the mood a bit.

Sorry if I sounded defensive. It's been a minute since someone addressed me in a civil manner around here. I'm sure I'll get the inside jokes eventually.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry if I sounded defensive. It's been a minute since someone addressed me in a civil manner around here. I'm sure I'll get the inside jokes eventually.

Mac LOVES to start his sentences with "and yet". Get it now?;)

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
good lord man, you really need to toughen up.

I never called anyone a name, belittled them or stated that they were not entitled to their opinion. I was attacked and stood my ground.

The fact that I prefer actual conversation to whatever it was that you were doing doesn't make me weak in any way.

Again, I don't need your validation.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I never called anyone a name, belittled them or stated that they were not entitled to their opinion. I was attacked and stood my ground.

The fact that I prefer actual conversation to whatever it was that you were doing doesn't make me weak in any way.

Again, I don't need your validation.
:trump:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator