Jameis Winston: "( ____ her right in her ____ )"

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n54042 said:
Yep, he's the pride of the Seminole Nation. What a role model!

Youthful ignorance. :nole:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
PaulDrake;n54041 said:
Hey, I've got question. What if Clemson implodes the 1st half [and they way they've played so far that's possible]? Say they are beating Clemson by 30+ plus points? Would it be crazy to think that Jumbo might skip out playing him at all because of the current environment? Just wonderin'.....

Not crazy at all. In that scenario, dumbo would tell the press that he "decided it was in the best interest of the program and for the development of this fine young man if I make it a full-game suspension. BTW I made that decision prior to the game and the half-time score had nothing to do with my amazing display of integrity."

:nole:

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
CGgater said:
PaulDrake;n54041 said:
Hey, I've got question. What if Clemson implodes the 1st half [and they way they've played so far that's possible]? Say they are beating Clemson by 30+ plus points? Would it be crazy to think that Jumbo might skip out playing him at all because of the current environment? Just wonderin'.....

Not crazy at all. In that scenario, dumbo would tell the press that he "decided it was in the best interest of the program and for the development of this fine young man if I make it a full-game suspension. BTW I made that decision prior to the game and the half-time score had nothing to do with my amazing display of integrity."

:nole:
Ha!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator said:
I know I’m going to be excoriated for this, but I don’t think the Rapist is dumb. I think he's an asshat, but not dumb. Everyone else sees “stupidity” in his dialect and his mannerisms. I think he is probably one of the smartest guys to set foot on the FSU campus.

The guy wakes up wanting attention yesterday. By the middle of the afternoon he is seated in front of a microphone with a room full of cameras and reporters. He played Dumbo. He isn’t dumbo.

He is a manipulator with the ego and charisma of a cult leader. Students and fans worship him. Players follow him. Coaches protect him. TPD proves he is bigger than them. The DA only aggrandizes him further.

Everything he did yesterday cements his status as the guy who takes what he wants: crab legs, co-eds, center stage. In some circles, these qualities are called “intangibles”.

Flame on.
>The guy wakes up wanting attention yesterday

That's really a good point. In the Crablegs Caper, he lied about getting mugged by fans, when in fact the photos showed that he was in fact basically ignored by the people there. Ever wonder why he lied about that? It's embarrassing to him. Deep down the fact that he has to lie about THAT tells you how much he is bothered by the fact that he ISN'T loved the way Danny, Tebow, Charley Ward or Warrick Dunn were.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator said:
HogtownGator;n53782 said:
And they haven't dealt with him yet. For his attention-seeking behavior, he got a 10 minute press conference yesterday. You don't give attention seekers more attention.
He is starting to look like the poster boy for everything the sponsors of the NFL want to get away from.

Hogtown, I think you hit the nail on the head! I would ban him from the Press for two weeks. Then maybe his ego would suffer enough to ride right. As an NCO in the Army, I could think of some "creative corrective actions" to ensure that this wouldn't happen again.
DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED????

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Guest said:
When I was younger and much crazier I asked my boss if I could go to a conference in Las Vegas. His replay was a sarcastic laugh then, "Are you nuts? That's like setting a monkey loose with a straight razor!" This kid is like a monkey with a straight razor.
Are you sure he isn't a snail crawling on the edge of a straight razor?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
divits;n53256 said:
What's going to be even more embarrassing to FSU than having this clueless, entitled, dumbass as the face of their school is going to be the long and rousing ovation he receives from grown ass men and women when he steps on the field in the second half.

I have many friends who are as big of Nole-Hole fans as there are and they are all saying they would rather lose the game than for him to play. I suspect FSU is catching hell from their fan base and it wouldn't surprise me, at all, if he doesn't play a down. If he does, I really believe the fans will boo him down. I hope he does go in and gets embarrassed by all the booing from his "fans".
I would take that bet in a nano second. No one is going to boo him, period. People will be on their feet clapping, book it.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
This kid is nuts and nasty. What must the girl he allegedly sexually assaulted at FSU and her parents who sent her to FSU think of his tasteless and outrageous comment? Maybe this is what he was thinking when he came in contact with her. This makes Winston, FSU, their fans and especially the young ladies in Tally who backed Jameis to the hilt for the past 10 months all look foolish. If this is what is on his mind it's no wonder he had that "incident" with the female FSU student. Dude has the world by the balls and is messing it all up. He deserves it and so does the Nole braintrust. He makes Cam look good. ;)

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
RebelGator;n54089 said:
It's a cultural thang, he goin to be MTV Man a da Yeer.
What does this have to do with music videos?

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Himey said:
Doesn't the new Winston incident also put into context the rape controversy? Winston clearly illustrates his perception and lack of respect for women. Seems to me that if anybody was on the fence about whether Winston actually committed rape, this would be the catalyst to put that question to bed.
For SOMEONE WHO HAS ALREADY BEEN ACCUSED OF RAPE, to go off like this, is INANE.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Winston is a POS. With these antics that he has going it would not be hard to see him falling real hard. And falling real soon.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure if already posted:

Attachments

• conv_805.jpeg
    conv_805.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 60

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator said:
HogtownGator;n53782 said:
And they haven't dealt with him yet. For his attention-seeking behavior, he got a 10 minute press conference yesterday. You don't give attention seekers more attention.
He is starting to look like the poster boy for everything the sponsors of the NFL want to get away from.

Hogtown, I think you hit the nail on the head! I would ban him from the Press for two weeks. Then maybe his ego would suffer enough to ride right. As an NCO in the Army, I could think of some "creative corrective actions" to ensure that this wouldn't happen again.
I've been texting your avatar pic out to Bama fans

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure Momma, Daddy, and Dumbo are so proud.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone expect an NFL team to draft this jerk? I've heard that Kiper has already dropped him from #3 to #25, and I bet he'll even if he doesn't do one more stupid thing, he'll drop even further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator