Jim McElwain sucks and we told you so, na nana na boo boo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I apologize if I misunderstood you but there shouldn't be any "dumpers" at this point. If a coach comes in and does more with less that is great. That's what great coaches do. It is a fact that there's a dearth of talent on the team though. It is indisputable.

Thanks and we are certainly in agreement.

I will say though I was in your shoes and thinking Spurrier did not have much WR talent to coach in the spring of 1990. By the December of 1990, my view on rebuilding a football program was completely changed. I have stayed with the view that a good coach can change a program very quickly and would in fact dispute that there is not enough talent for a good coach to turn this program around quickly.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
How convenient. Sure. Water under the bridge. I hope some of the more sanctimonious folks learned a valuable lesson or two.

So, should we highlight the times you were right and forget about the 1000s of times you werent? Most of your posts were simply complaining about everything and anything. Many people were trying to be supportive of the staff mainly because they were "hopeful" things would change. We should all bow down to the king of negativity to make him feel vindicated? No, some still support their beloved program even though the eye test had failed. I think those people should be persecuted and tortured....well, just as long as you get credit for being negative. If you are constantly negative, your bound to be right sometimes.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
So, should we highlight the times you were right and forget about the 1000s of times you werent? Most of your posts were simply complaining about everything and anything. Many people were trying to be supportive of the staff mainly because they were "hopeful" things would change. We should all bow down to the king of negativity to make him feel vindicated? No, some still support their beloved program even though the eye test had failed. I think those people should be persecuted and tortured....well, just as long as you get credit for being negative. If you are constantly negative, your bound to be right sometimes.
The one time I show Ignored Messages it is your dumb ass. LOL. Drink bleach pal.

Start protecting the brand...that's for everybody to do. Not yell in all kinds if weather and claim piss is rain. Give me a break already.

Back to ignore you go.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
The one time I show Ignored Messages it is your dumb ass. LOL. Drink bleach pal.

Start protecting the brand...that's for everybody to do. Not yell in all kinds if weather and claim piss is rain. Give me a break already.

Back to ignore you go.

Sometimes the truth is hard to accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members