Kyle Trask to have surgery

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
It could have been Joe Montanna vs Skylar Morningwood, and Butters would be telling us it was close all they way up through the first few games.
Granted, but, and there's always a but, I honesty believe Franks is slightly better than Trask, which is sad at this point, that's just from what I have seen of the two playing.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bummer, like the University of Florida can afford to lose any serviceable QB at this stage of our recruiting prowess. Hope the post op prognosis is encouraging... Franks or Bust!

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I don't personally know any of you nor any of our players. What I insist is that they are all Gators and really none should be said to "suck". Now we have room so his getting a scolly is not relevant. Both of these QBs have potential issues in their experience at HS. I hope he recovers well and gets a chance to compete in the fall.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
(Note that there's no * next to Del Rio's name):

Florida football injury report: DE Jordan Sherit, 2 others may miss start of fall camp

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-football-injury-report-jordan-sherit

With spring practices wrapped up, Jim McElwain released the Florida football injury report Wednesday, and three players on the list could miss the start of fall camp due to injury.

Jordan Sherit, a possible starter at defensive end, reserve WR Rick Wells and TE Harry Gornto “are not currently on track” to be cleared for fall practices. However, all three will be evaluated closer to the start of fall camp.

Redshirt freshman QB Kyle Trask was also listed on the report and will have surgery for a knee injury this week. However, he is expected to recover in about four weeks.

Here’s the full list of 22 players who were dealing with injuries at the end of spring ball:

• Tyrie Cleveland
  • Duke Dawson
  • Luke Del Rio
  • Harry Gornto*
  • Kavaris Harkless
  • James Houston
  • Kalif Jackson
  • Glenn Jarriel
  • Camrin Knight
  • Quincy Lenton
  • Dre Massey
  • C.J. McWilliams
  • Joseph Putu
  • David Reese
  • Antonio Riles
  • Tanner Rowell
  • Jordan Sherit*
  • Moral Stephens
  • Freddie Swain
  • Jeawon Taylor
  • Kyle Trask
  • Rick Wells*

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
(Note that there's no * next to Del Rio's name):

Florida football injury report: DE Jordan Sherit, 2 others may miss start of fall camp

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-football-injury-report-jordan-sherit

With spring practices wrapped up, Jim McElwain released the Florida football injury report Wednesday, and three players on the list could miss the start of fall camp due to injury.

Jordan Sherit, a possible starter at defensive end, reserve WR Rick Wells and TE Harry Gornto “are not currently on track” to be cleared for fall practices. However, all three will be evaluated closer to the start of fall camp.

Redshirt freshman QB Kyle Trask was also listed on the report and will have surgery for a knee injury this week. However, he is expected to recover in about four weeks.

Here’s the full list of 22 players who were dealing with injuries at the end of spring ball:

• Tyrie Cleveland
  • Duke Dawson
  • Luke Del Rio
  • Harry Gornto*
  • Kavaris Harkless
  • James Houston
  • Kalif Jackson
  • Glenn Jarriel
  • Camrin Knight
  • Quincy Lenton
  • Dre Massey
  • C.J. McWilliams
  • Joseph Putu
  • David Reese
  • Antonio Riles
  • Tanner Rowell
  • Jordan Sherit*
  • Moral Stephens
  • Freddie Swain
  • Jeawon Taylor
  • Kyle Trask
  • Rick Wells*
Aw, that's nice. It's not everyone on the team. WTF is going on? This can't be the norm?

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Why would he stack the deck against Trask? Could You imagine how kewl he would be if he plucked some back up with no scholie offers and turned him into an SEC starter? Mac would forever be the QB whisperer. You'd think he would get every opportunity to shine.
If Mac were anywhere near a QB whisperer, he would have given the Freshman some reps last year instead of Appleby. He hasn't demoed any strategic savvy to me yet. Oh, yeah, he didn't want to burn a redshirt.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
If Mac were anywhere near a QB whisperer, he would have given the Freshman some reps last year instead of Appleby. He hasn't demoed any strategic savvy to me yet. Oh, yeah, he didn't want to burn a redshirt.

The QB whisperer label went out the window for me when Del Rio and even Treon sucked as bad for him as they had sucked for everyone else, if not worse.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015

No if he was good he would have noticed LDR was ineffective and basically lying about his injury. AA should have replaced him sooner. Now I don't remember too well but it seemed that we never had a game well in hand to allow experience, perhaps because of that pesky hurricane.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Confusing? Arm or knee for KT? I hope it isnt his clipboard arm.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Do you even realize that Butters already has TWO wins over ranked teams in just two years? He is tied with Kintucky for that.

He is building for the future, man.

All you fans need to get a grip.

Last edited:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Do you even realize that Butters already has TWO wins over ranked teams in just two years? He is tied with Kintucky for that.

He is building fornthe future, man.

All you fans need to get a grip.

3 still pathetic, but 3...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator