Larry Fedora better than Mullen for new UF head coach?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Larry Fedora is one of the worst head coaches in college football in my opinion. Good season or bad season, he may be the worst game manager I can think of.

As for the thread :ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You mean you got Donkey to actually say who he would hire instead of Mullin, and he ended up picking this guy? Really? A guy who in his 6th year as HC at UNC got a whopping 1-7 in conference play... in the ACC...

Yeah but that was before Fedora announced he got death threats from a cult called
"the Swonkeys", the strawdog is their swastika.

Wrong as usual Threat(idle). You are stuck with me at UF pancaking your negativity.

As we know, nothin' about that bird will fly.?? ;){ have to put this wink emoji 'cause byrd gets so much exmessive 'piling on'.)

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Yeah but that was before Fedora announced he got death threats from a cult called
"the Swonkeys", the strawdog is their swastika.

As we know, nothin' about that bird will fly.?? ;){ have to put this wink emoji 'cause byrd gets so much exmessive 'piling on'.)
My bad. If Threat would take a bullet for Mac last season he is more positive than I am. I flew the coop following the Michigan game. My apologies Threat! Your name threw me off. I give coaches time to get started but after a fair chance I am a critical grader.

Last edited:

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
I am the positive guy you negative guys love to hate. I understand where you are coming from but don't go there till they are given a fair chance. If we got Fedora he is getting a fair chance to get going from me.

Last edited:

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Fedora, Fedora, Fedora. Who is this new guy and will he take my offer to get paid on a per win basis? For a measly 12 mil we can change horses before finding out if our guy is good or not. Reminds me of endless cheerleading for the backup quarterback.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
dude, real italians would never touch that crap.

Ever seen a Mexican in Taco Hell? of course not
The TB's in SoCal are full of Mexicans, working there and eating there. Of course you can say the same about pretty much all our businesses.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Honestly I spent all my hate on Chump. I just can't get it up again.
Maybe this will help
A231LrqCQAENF-9.jpg

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
My bad. If Threat would take a bullet for Mac last season he is more positive than I am. I flew the coop following the Michigan game. My apologies Threat! Your name threw me off. I give coaches time to get started but after a fair chance I am a critical grader.
I would NOT take a bullet for Mac.
Don't listen to t-gator, he's mildly retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator