Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Why do I have a feeling that LDR is going to be one of those rare players that finally snap and flip off the fans in the stands? For a "leader of men", he sure does seem petty and immature.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Chris Doering says LDR to start

200.gif

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He may start the game. I guarantee he won't finish the game as a starter. He'll be pulled after we go 3 and out a bunch of times.
History says otherwise. They may put Zaire in here and there, but if LDR starts, then he finishes as the starter unless he's too injured to play. But even that's no guarantee that they'll pull him.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Having read this rather depressing thread I just jump in with my Gator conscript of 2 cents. I'm not interested in Malik Zaire. Period. We should be concentrating on developing the recruited QB's we have and that means actually, you know, playing them. Zaire is a one and done QB that is a dead end to QB development. Either start Franks or Trask with a red-shirted Corral & Jake Allen watching and learning from the sidelines. The rest is just noise no one wants to hear. Surely Trask will transfer before its over with Zaire added to the mix. I can only hope this doesn't backfire on us.....

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Having read this rather depressing thread I just jump in with my Gator conscript of 2 cents. I'm not interested in Malik Zaire. Period. We should be concentrating on developing the recruited QB's we have and that means actually, you know, playing them. Zaire is a one and done QB that is a dead end to QB development. Either start Franks or Trask with a red-shirted Corral & Jake Allen watching and learning from the sidelines. The rest is just noise no one wants to hear. Surely Trask will transfer before its over with Zaire added to the mix. I can only hope this doesn't backfire on us.....

I disagree. Play Franks first against lower competition the next week to make sure he isn't a head case at QB under pressure. There had to be a reason Mac wanted the DBs he was facing in the spring game to be walk-ons and 3rd stringers instead of the usual 2nd stringers and Mac even threw in some walk-on D linemen to keep the pressure down also.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
It's been said before...
LDR starts because its Michigan. If we were facing our usual opening cupcake, it would be Franks.
Zaire is change-of-pace regardless.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
It's been said before...
LDR starts because its Michigan. If we were facing our usual opening cupcake, it would be Franks.
Zaire is change-of-pace regardless.
Prolly true but i'd rather throw Franks out there and let him learn the ropes. If he can't handle it then just use Zaire more. LDR exists only if Franks gets injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator