Lemons Decommits, then REcommits, then REdecommits

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Reason 89737829927637 I don't closely follow recruiting until it's almost signing day. I just can't get caught up in the happenings of teenagers who want attention.

... Oh c'mon Queenie, my nephew explained to you that night how he planned on getting older.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mac and Co. are going to have to pull off a bona fide signing day miracle to stave off the epic sh**storm he and the staff are going to face for their failures on the trail and the one of equal proportion the fans will have to face dealing with that failure for the next several years of mind-numbing mediocrity.
That needed to be repeated in case you missed it.

Remember a couple of years ago when the excuse was that the kids needed time to get to know the wonderful staff we have? Build relationships? It's not their fault they can't recruit?

Last edited:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Remember a couple of years ago when the excuse was that the kids needed time to get to know the wonderful staff we have? Build relationships? It's not their fault they can't recruit?

This is the third cycle for this staff, relationships should be there.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: I actually almost went back and added them but I posted from my phone and didn't want to deal with it.
Yeah, trying to select a letter or number within a word or group is impossible with Iphone as best I can tell.

I guess they figured Iphone users are morons so they'd never correct their errors anyway.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is going to help with the 2018 stud looking at us. Lingard I think. Best spin I can think of. I was a little hesitant on Lemons just due to how he came across. You could almost tell he was going to have some kind of issue.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is going to help with the 2018 stud looking at us. Lingard I think. Best spin I can think of. I was a little hesitant on Lemons just due to how he came across. You could almost tell he was going to have some kind of issue.
He always seemed like a problem, but frankly so did (and was) Fred Taylor.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He never would have played for us, anyway. Grades / off the field problems / posible redshirt - he would not have made it. I don't think he will make it to a power 5 team next season.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
He never would have played for us, anyway. Grades / off the field problems / posible redshirt - he would not have made it. I don't think he will make it to a power 5 team next season.
Oh...he'll be on a roster in the P5 next year! Someone who doesn't give a sh*t about him or his education will take him and find a way to get him eligible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator