Lemons Decommits, then REcommits, then REdecommits

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
There is no required amount of games for freshman red shirt. If you play one snap you blow your redshirt. You are thinking a medical redshirt.

I am an admitted ignert on these matters. Thanks for the clarification. Forgive me if I spout nonsense a few more times in an effort to provoke law.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am an admitted ignert on these matters. Thanks for the clarification. Forgive me if I spout nonsense a few more times in an effort to provoke law.

I thought we did but looking at the stats from last year I just couldn't tell...it might have been legit injuries. I just remember some playing early and then RS

Some just like to spout off bull shiit with absolutely no basis in reality.....others just like to troll.....others are just morons.....

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Some just like to spout off bull shiit with absolutely no basis in reality.....others just like to troll.....others are just morons.....

I came back and admitted I was wrong after I went back and looked at stats...not sure whats wrong with that

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is what happens when you let Crete around other posters. Eventually his stupid is going to rub off on them.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

I came back and admitted I was wrong after I went back and looked at stats...not sure whats wrong with that

Chferg, not sure how much of that is aimed at you, but I can attest to fitting all 3 of his categories by myself.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Chferg, not sure how much of that is aimed at you, but I can attest to fitting all 3 of his categories by myself.

It's not aimed at anybody.....it's just the effing nature of fanatics and their boards.....

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We've all been wrong before - for me, a lot. I don't think Goon's post was directed at you personnally, Ferg.
Edit: Oh hey, and there it is, a post above mine.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's not aimed at anybody.....it's just the effing nature of fanatics and their boards.....

Boards ? We talking surfer fanatics ? You know when there's a Surfer Symposium they call them Semignarlies.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Lemons decommitted...again.

The hits keep coming.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014