Luke Del Rio rips the fans.....again

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So I guess we shouldn't lock her up then?
I love ya 'Cap... but c'mon! That's the second time you injected politics... Take that BS to the "political forum". Nobody in the "sports forum" wants to hear that liberal garbarge. We get enough of that from the media. We come here to escape from all that BS.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just saying once again, if we're going to parrot "innocent until proven guilty," make sure you apply it all around. Just pointing out the hypocrisy is all, and given how obsessive some of you are on those issues, it's the easiest target.
A liberal accusing someone of hypocrisy...The definition of irony...

Come on "Liberal Nation". You're better than that!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
A liberal accusing someone of hypocrisy...The definition of irony...

Come on "Liberal Nation". You're better than that!
giphy.gif

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A simple "looks like Crete was right,....again" would suffice for now :lol: which isn't a lot considering the last 2 years of hearing" Mac is the good guy, and WG was a bast@rd, criminal, lying, cocaine snorting, dealing, steroid taking, HGH shooting, baby killing, MFer who tried to singlehandedly ruin Gator football and conspired against the genuine wholesome Good Ol Butters and his surefire path to bring us NC's...
But it is funny to see how a lot of that has changed in the last 2 months...All but 2 or 3 have let go of Mac but it's funny as hell to still see the blind hatred for a 20 year old kid who went undefeated here lives on :crazy:

It's equally funny to see how your lustful infatuation for him lives on.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
How much eligibility does Del Twitter have!? He's making DeBose look like Doogie Howser getting through school.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
PE, Sasquatch & Ancient Gator Go **** yourself! Alright I'm out. Love you GC but these posters ruin this board. They make it swamp Gas when it should be GC. When those *******s go over to the retarded board that they should belong to lmk so I can come back.
Seems that I have been abused by an adult (???) on a social medium. That means I have the right to whine, doesn't it?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
[
You said cocaine isn't a banned substance, not pot.
Listen Brain Surgeon and try to read between the lines.....The point is that multiple, as in dozens of our players have been arrested or failed drug test for pot....Yet, one guy who the coach(your ex buddy MacButterstain) doesn't like, gets run off for something that was an over the counter substance....Ya follow...yet people like yourself for one who don't have a clue about the kid keep assuring us he was the second coming of Pablo Escobar....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Seems that I have been abused by an adult (???) on a social medium. That means I have the right to whine, doesn't it?
AR the thing is there is always going to be people flapping on social media or on the stands for that matter. It just goes with the territory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.