giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
No, threads like this always just reveal what a contrarian dick you can be.
You can go back to the beginning of time, I've never been ok with assh*les trashing our players, especially guys like Franks who have literally done nothing wrong besides not play as well as we thought he would. People who do that need to grow up. It's a game played by teenagers.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You can go back to the beginning of time, I've never been ok with assh*les trashing our players, especially guys like Franks who have literally done nothing wrong besides not play as well as we thought he would. People who do that need to grow up. It's a game played by teenagers.
This is about LDR. He trashed us first.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
who has bashed Franks? LDR has brought this sh!tstorm on himself... kinda like butters.

Subjugator

Lifetime Member
Sep 3, 2017

For those who may not be able to see that tweet, it says: I understand that the few idiots do not speak for the entire Gator Nation. But if you hear 10 compliments a day and 1 disgusting comment, what do you remember? Be better Gator Nation.

Hey Luke :moon:

Discuss.

I do think the comments are disgusting, but how does LDR get off assuming its the Gator Nation making them?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
who has bashed Franks? LDR has brought this sh!tstorm on himself... kinda like butters.
He was responding to the Pat Forde article in which Forde listed off comments from Franks' Instagram page.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Less than 10% of Muslims commit acts of terrorism. Hell, WAY less than 10%. Probably under 1%. Maybe stop whining about them, then.
I haven't been here for awhile but I had to log in to reply to this horrifically idiotic post. This is bar none the dumbest post I've ever seen in all my years of reading GC, Swamp gas, GSMB or any other gator sports message boards. Sasquatch, you're officially, by far the dumbest person on this board. Not even a contest.
As far as the whiny bitch that pretends to be a college football player, he should've gone away a long time ago. What a huge piece of ****. How about you BE BETTER, you sorry ass pos QB. Both DelRios suck at their respective "jobs" in football.
What is DelRio majoring in at UF? Something that involves being the biggest pussy I can ever remember playing here. Can you major in that? He's good at it.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't been here for awhile but I had to log in to reply to this horrifically idiotic post. This is bar none the dumbest post I've ever seen in all my years of reading GC, Swamp gas, GSMB or any other gator sports message boards. Sasquatch, you're officially, by far the dumbest person on this board. Not even a contest.
As far as the whiny ***** that pretends to be a college football player, he should've gone away a long time ago. What a huge piece of ****. How about you BE BETTER, you sorry ass pos QB. Both DelRios suck at their respective "jobs" in football.
What is DelRio majoring in at UF? Something that involves being the biggest pussy I can ever remember playing here. Can you major in that? He's good at it.
Apparently the logic is if only a small fraction of somebody does a bad thing, then we shouldn't care about that bad thing. Maybe take issue with the morons parroting that talking point. Once again, lots of guilty consciences in this thread. It's blatantly obvious.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Man I wouldn’t know what was happening on Twitter and instagram if it wasn’t for this site. Appreciate the intel boys

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Nothing wrong with asking adults to act like adults.
cmon Sas, he is the worst of the worst..........he was probably just pretending that shoulder was hurt..........He should man up and take the "constructive criticism" like a man.........I mean look how well it is taken in here..........
CryingStitch_zpsb2e00c01.gif
........we didnt want him anyway probably just 2.6 stars in his resume.............

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I mean look how well it is taken in here..........
It's the ultimate irony. The same guys calling LDR a pussy and telling him to get over the criticism have been crying crocodile tears about the media lambasting Gator fans since Mac was fired. Hell, we even had a thread dedicated to demanding an apology from them. :lol2:

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I would like the players to not have any social media accounts that are identifiable to them. I don't like the racist and other objectionable comments, for anybody.

See some on say Mitt Romney when he comments on things that nobody should disagree with, like the recent killings.

The internet is full of some bad things, you need to ignore most of it, or stay off. Like say a former poster or two.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
It's the ultimate irony. The same guys calling LDR a pussy and telling him to get over the criticism have been crying crocodile tears about the media lambasting Gator fans since Mac was fired. Hell, we even had a thread dedicated to demanding an apology from them. :lol2:
It makes you want go :what: or:britney: or at least like this:rolleyes4:

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Here’s my take. Of course people should show class and not badger players as many have already stated. But as ox mentioned. This goes with the territory with social media. When you’re “out there” you expose yourself to the good and the bad. Queen made a perceptive comment earlier , why not make their accounts private To avoid this stuff if they get upset by some dumbasses posts ?
Seems like a simple fix. But as she also mentioned, these ego driven players want to be stroked too. In that case, they have to take the good with the bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.