Mac and Company on the Trail

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
JAN 13th, 2017
4* WR - James Robinson, Lakeland (Lakeland, FL)
4* DT - Cam Spence, St. John's College HS (Washington, DC)
4* LB - Levi Jones, Westlake (Austin, TX)
3* LB - Ventrell Miller, Kathleen (Lakeland, FL)
4* CB - Elijah Blades, John Muir (Pasadena, CA)
3* CB - Eric Stokes, Eastside (Covington, GA)
4* S - Devon Hunter, Indian River (Chesapeake, VA)

These are the guys currently on campus.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Tj Moore has made comments about his commitment don't know what though. On 247. When something like that happens and there's no upvotes on the thread it doesn't seem good

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Tj Moore has made comments about his commitment don't know what though. On 247. When something like that happens and there's no upvotes on the thread it doesn't seem good
The dumbest thing to do is to fire a coach, possibly losing some kids that are connected to him, then not hire a replacement until after NSD.

Therefore, it's the way we operate. I can't think of any other schools that operate that way.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
https://twitter.com/TJ75_?lang=en

I don't see anything. I wish he had done his official before we got rid of Summers.

I'm really not sure why several of these guys weren't fire in December.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
The dumbest thing to do is to fire a coach, possibly losing some kids that are connected to him, then not hire a replacement until after NSD.

Therefore, it's the way we operate. I can't think of any other schools that operate that way.

Wouldn't the dumbest thinking to do be reading more than 1 of your posts?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

I hadn't seen this before. Both Robinson and Daquon Green on here. Robinson is shifty. Green is stout.

Last edited:

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Usually, if a kid is really serious about a school then his parents go on the official with him. If the parents don't go, then it is more often than not just a free trip to have fun.

I like that Levi Jones parents are in the picture. It doesn't mean that he is a lock. His dad was coached by Shannon and they have remained friends. They could have just come to see an old friend, but it is a positive sign nonetheless.

It worries me that Devon Hunter's parents aren't in the picture. Not a good sign.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Usually, if a kid is really serious about a school then his parents go on the official with him. If the parents don't go, then it is more often than not just a free trip to have fun.

I like that Levi Jones parents are in the picture. It doesn't mean that he is a lock. His dad was coached by Shannon and they have remained friends. They could have just come to see an old friend, but it is a positive sign nonetheless.

It worries me that Devon Hunter's parents aren't in the picture. Not a good sign.

Pretty sure I read somewhere that Jones' dad wants him to be a Nole.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Top uncommitted players after the dead period. Article from Campus Insiders.

https://campusinside...iod-01-10-2017/

I am only listing the ones that the Gators are pursuing.

Uncommitted 5-Star Recruits

Devon Hunter, No. 1 S, No. 5 Overall
The home-state Virginia Tech Hokies still appear to be the frontrunner for his commitment, but Devon Hunter has a great relationship with Florida defensive backs coach Torrian Gray. Keep an eye on the Gators in his recruitment. Hunter will announce on Jan. 20.
Prediction: Virginia Tech

Tedarrell Slaton, No. 2 OG, No. 34 Overall
He recently named the Gators his leader, and it appears Florida will follow through on getting him to commit when it’s all said and done. It’s not guaranteed he’ll play on offense, though. Slaton has expressed interest in playing defensive tackle, which would fill a need for Jim McElwain’s team.
Prediction: Florida

Uncommitted 4-Star Recruits

Jarez Parks, No. 4 DE, No. 48 Overall
Alabama, Florida, Florida State and North Carolina are all jostling for Parks. And this may come down to whether or not the Crimson Tide will take him. If not, expect the Gators and Seminoles to battle it out.

Henry Ruggs, No. 23 WR, No. 173 Overall
Here is another situation in which Alabama dictates how the recruitment goes. The Crimson Tide already have wide receivers Tyrell Shavers and Jerry Jeudy committed, and are close to reeling in DeVonta Smith. That would leave the Gators in a great position to add Ruggs.

LaBryan Ray, No. 9 DE, No. 86 Overall
Alabama, Florida and Tennessee will all get visits before National Signing Day, but it looks like the Crimson Tide have this one locked up.
Prediction: Alabama

James Robinson, No. 17 WR, No. 118 Overall
Oklahoma is certainly a contender, but Florida is the clear-cut favorite.

Brad Stewart, No. 13 CB, No. 133 Overall
He may be from New Orleans, but this one is pointing toward the Florida Gators.

Levi Jones, No. 14 OLB, No. 189 Overall
It looks like we have another Florida-Florida State fight. The Seminoles hold the advantage, but the Gators are still in it.
Prediction: Florida State

Christopher Henderson, No. 14 ATH, No. 192 Overall
The former Miami commit has been a Gator lean for a long time. Alabama and Miami are still in it, but expect him to head to Gainesville.

Elijah Conliffe, No. 20 DT, No. Unranked Overall
Florida is pushing hard, but Tennessee is still there.
Prediction: Tennessee

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wonder how many of them may waiver after the Summers news?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.