Mac and Company on the Trail

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Mac will probably let all the other teams take a crack at Fruhmorgen first out of respect before he tries to recruit him. Pertyyyy kewlll

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mac will probably let all the other teams take a crack at Fruhmorgen first out of respect before he tries to recruit him. Pertyyyy kewlll
"yeah, Coach Saban, sir, we got this kid from Clemson wants to transfer back to be near his folks. Purty kewl, I know. I told him Tuscaloosa wasn't much further from Tampa than Gainesville. Sure, he'd be a day one starter here, and yet, thought I'd see how your 4th string line was looking in case you needed some extra bodies there"

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Devonte Wyatt a possible filp to us from uga. 3* DT 6'4 300 lbs
Its a vip article w' his pic on the home page. At this point who knows what is going to happen w' this staff.
Go Gators!!!
The Dwags are doing so well, they are probably going to have to tell a few they don't have room. He appears to be one of them.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
He's in Akers and Harris's league?
Not in their league no but he is the best back in Florida and a top overall back in the country. I lost my pumper glasses in the trash somewhere but how talented Lemons is isn't debatable

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's in Akers and Harris's league?

I think so. I'm just going based off of what I've seen on their film. The best running backs tend to come out of Florida. And I think he is hands-down the best one this year.

I don't get all the hype on Akers. Harris is a load.

gatorgrad'02

Aug 10, 2015
Not in their league no but he is the best back in Florida and a top overall back in the country. I lost my pumper glasses in the trash somewhere but how talented Lemons is isn't debatable

100% Agree.

With that said, I believe Malik Davis is highly underrated himself, and shouldn't be overlooked. Not saying he's in the same league as those above or even Lemons, but I think he's pretty comparable to where Scarlett and Cronkrite were at this stage (I also think he's much faster than his recorded 40 time - he has legit speed in pads).

Not that it means a whole lot -- While Scarlett was the 20th ranked RB in the country by Rivals in 2015 he was the 188th ranked overall recruit. Malik Davis is actually ranked higher as a running back (18th in the nation), but unranked overall.

Not that any of this matters without a QB and competent OC.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
How have we not filled our staff yet? This is getting really ridiculous.
r2h5AX.gif

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Prddy kooool guys aint it? Locksley as going to be ours and yet he made a choice....

This ****ing clown of a head coach has the possibility of being the worst hire in Fooley's tenure once the SECe gets better

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Its cheaper that way. You dont have to pay buyouts or pay two coaches if you fired a coach.

Gotta save them pennies!

There's always next year to get some decent recruits.

I think Butters isnt aware that his staff sucks so he is in no rush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator