Mac thinks he knows who the QB will be

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Seems I read they are taking equal snaps? Or did I read that wrong?

You confuse what Mac is willing to say in a press conference with what may actually be happening. What is the value to showing any cards? Michigan won't even release a roster!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You confuse what Mac is willing to say in a press conference with what may actually be happening. What is the value to showing any cards? Michigan won't even release a roster!
No...didn't someone post a report(not from Mac) that all three QBs are taking 1st team snaps?

Seems like we can pick one and roll with him rather than play some game with Michigan. Who gives a **** what they are doing.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
No...didn't someone post a report(not from Mac) that all three QBs are taking 1st team snaps?

Seems like we can pick one and roll with him rather than play some game with Michigan. Who gives a **** what they are doing.

How would anybody know? Only a small portion or practices are open and the coaches are obviously going to show what they want reported. Players are going to convey the message the coach wants them to say.

The truth is we don't know. If he has picked a starter I am pretty sure he isn't going to tell anybody.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Cool beans! I hope we wait until kick off then. Maybe we can play chutes and ladders at mid-field.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
How would anybody know? Only a small portion or practices are open and the coaches are obviously going to show what they want reported. Players are going to convey the message the coach wants them to say.

The truth is we don't know. If he has picked a starter I am pretty sure he isn't going to tell anybody.
I like that strategy. They can't be as well prepared for 3 different quarterbacks as they could be for 1.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Cool beans! I hope we wait until kick off then. Maybe we can play chutes and ladders at mid-field.

I hope we wait until kick off also. If I follow everything you say... we probably have a better chance of winning chutes and ladders than an actual football game.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Why is it that the head coaches of my 2 favorite teams (jags and gators) are total dumba$$e$?

:headslap:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What makes everybody think that it's going to be a three headed monster of Franks, Del Taco, and Zaire? There's a couple posters on this thread who think he is purposely missed leading our media with the open segments of practice.

I agree.

And I think he's going to play all three. Except it's going to be Trask, Allen, and Toney.

It will be the ultimate trick.

All hail Mac's big brain!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
What makes everybody think that it's going to be a three headed monster of Franks, Del Taco, and Zaire? There's a couple posters on this thread who think he is purposely missed leading our media with the open segments of practice.

I agree.

And I think he's going to play all three. Except it's going to be Trask, Allen, and Toney.

It will be the ultimate trick.

All hail Mac's big brain!
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sophisticated Mac quarterback progress chart, years #1 to #3.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator