Make Gator Football great again!

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Here we go again, another gazillion posts about how foley did this or that, whatever, he has been gone for 7 years, We need to quit rehashing the past as if definitively laying blame or being "right" solves a damn thing. Whoever is right, Billy is going to be our coach for the next year at least. So I will gnash my teeth after this game, be pissed, and shake it off and get ready to be positive for LSU, its the only way forward. After the season is done and the games are played, we can hash out what needs to be done.

And Hayes can suck a d*ck, hes a azz.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Here we go again, another gazillion posts about how foley did this or that, whatever, he has been gone for 7 years, We need to quit rehashing the past as if definitively laying blame or being "right" solves a damn thing. Whoever is right, Billy is going to be our coach for the next year at least. So I will gnash my teeth after this game, be pissed, and shake it off and get ready to be positive for LSU, its the only way forward. After the season is done and the games are played, we can hash out what needs to be done.

And Hayes can suck a d*ck, hes a azz.
Translation: I was dead wrong about another coach, and now my gina's sore bc of it.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think my favorite line from the boy was that Arkansas was much better than their record indicates . I have to agree with Sunbelt Billy Bob on that. Arky is probably the greatest 0-5 SEC team of all time . What a pathetic loser

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
We've reached the point in Billy's tenure where the fans are turning on the coaches and players. That leads to the inevitable, fans turning on each other. Total sh!tshow in sec.6 today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.