Make Gator Football great again!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It was also 2nd down from the 5. We were scoring a TD there and actually gave them more time by the pass. Worst whine I’ve ever heard.
I honestly wish they had waved it off. We score again, they call holding, we score again, something happens. Because we would have.

And they know it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hiring a crackhead to be the head coach wouldn’t have caused as much damage as Billy Bob. Almost everything the guys does is wrong . Remember when all the jackwagon Billy sycophants said once we got rid of Anthony Billy Bobs offense was going to take off ?Funny we haven’t seen Darry around lately . Someone kick Billy in the balls and knock his sorry ass out the door.
Make gator football great again!!!!
Yawn. Still can’t come up with some new embarrassing material?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Birth of the jump pass and law's favorite OC dials one up for then an unknown Louis Murphy. MGFGA!

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This was the game that lead to Freeman, the sports writer to call Urban a racist for putting the white QB in the game to seal it at the end. The next game (Auburn), Tebow played 4 plays.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
78 had a very interesting point the other day in the recruiting thread. He was questioning if Sunbelt BB gave a congratulatory phone call to Kirby boy after the leghumpers took our best back. The fact that the question even needs to be pondered shows what a good for nothing loser our coach is .

Combining this with Scottie not 2 hottie decimating the swamp with this horse**** “renovation” to further wipe out seating shows just how clueless these sons of bitches are. Nobody gives a **** about Wi-Fi or special seats . Have these boys live in the weight room.Put all Americans and as many studs on that field as possible. That’s where the money should go. Reducing the amount of gators in the swamp is idiotic ! Can the rat faced queer Scottie and make gator football great again!!!!!!!

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hey Bait, that was supposed to be a joke, but I get your point.
You know Billy called that SOB and told him how proud he is of him. Can you imagine Spurrier in a press conference glowing
about Bobby and saying how proud he is of that bastard?
It's unbelievable what a candyass our coach is.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
Get 11 players on the field that have this gunners hustle.

animal-house-bluto.gif

*retard’s hustle. No offense

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
1703860314507.png

Poor play calling. lack of adjustments and dreadful staff choices aside.Do you want this to be the face of the program? of Gator football?
Does this look like a man that will make Florida gator football great again? Does it look like a guy who even
cares about the gators? To me it looks like a strange gay man trying to makeout with a leghumpber. Can't have it, won't have it!
The longer the turd remains the worse the stench will linger. Flush the Scottie Billy turds and make gator football great again!

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 65936

Poor play calling. lack of adjustments and dreadful staff choices aside.Do you want this to be the face of the program? of Gator football?
Does this look like a man that will make Florida gator football great again? Does it look like a guy who even
cares about the gators? To me it looks like a strange gay man trying to makeout with a leghumpber. Can't have it, won't have it!
The longer the turd remains the worse the stench will linger. Flush the Scottie Billy turds and make gator football great again!

Oh, that isn't a bulldog. I thought seeing red and black it must be one of their staff members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator