Make Gator Football great again!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Remember, last off-season, when BN reassured the fan base, repeatedly, that the biggest performance jump happens between year one and year two?

Waiting GIF

Last edited:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What an amazing game last night between the Huskies and Ducks . Those teams played excellent football and both coaches did a great job of giving their team a great chance at lifting the trophy after the ballgame . Sadly our gators look nothing of the sort. Idiotic penalties, one nightmare after another on special teams and an offensive line made up of five pussies.

It’s a reminder of this being a waste of time for gator nation.Another year , another no show for our gators on Championship Saturday. Three straight losing seasons, a clueless leader with an abysmal 11-14 record. It’s fair to ask the question. What is it going to take for the powers to be to get their heads out of their sorry asses and can worthless Billy Bob and candyass Scottie ? Cut the head off the snake and make gator football great again!!!!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If we are gonna continue to cheap out, we should go hire liberty's coach. Not sure if he can croot well but he's a heck of a ball coach.
He does have #1 class in his conference. It would probably take a few years, I would imagine to get highschool recruiting up to par here. But I'd be on board with Chadwell. Winner at every stop, scores alot of points, his qb's play well. In his undefeated season this year, only 2 one score games so they've pretty much dominated their competition. These are things that translate to the next level. There's zero power 5 experience with him so I wouldn't expect to be contenders immediately. There would be a learning curve but I wouldn't expect the disaster we have going now.
One thing is for sure with whoever we hire next. They have to be willing to keep some of the coaches , players and recruiting class in place. Someone that is willing to build off of what we have rather than completely gut everything. Other than being a terrible on the field coach that's one of Billy's biggest mistakes here.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This 2000 championship game is underrated and one of my favorites. We beat the piss out of those bastards from Auburn.
Make Gator football great again!

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
"Glory Days"......
We aren't even a shell, of what we were 1990-2009
Our time in the sun, is over.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Every ****ing day this bastard Billy is the gator coach the worse we get . Still no DL
Coach and no changes to the sunbelt boys coaching the OL. No real traction in the portal . And commits bailing and waivering all over the place . What a worthless piece of **** this Billy Bob is. Striclin should be dubbed public enemy number one in gator nation and pelted with tomatoes upon his dismissal. Fire Mondee and Make gator football great again!!!!!!!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Every ****ing day this bastard Billy is the gator coach the worse we get . Still no DL
Coach and no changes to the sunbelt boys coaching the OL. No real traction in the portal . And commits bailing and waivering all over the place . What a worthless piece of **** this Billy Bob is. Striclin should be dubbed public enemy number one in gator nation and pelted with tomatoes upon his dismissal. Fire Mondee and Make gator football great again!!!!!!!
If we can just sign some girlfriend beaters and guys that bark like dogs and crash scooters and some that are accused of crimes but not found guilty yet we might be good.

ted

Aug 24, 2019
"Glory Days"......
This will be true until the administration WANTS to be elite at football again. Both Michigan and Texas are ranked ahead of UF by US News and world reports as top public universities, and by the way, are in the CFP. So Sasse hopefully understands that you don’t have to sacrifice academics for Football greatness, you can have both. Fire Foley and Strickland and LFG!!
"Glory Days"......

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
"Glory Days"......
Don't leave out the 80s. We won 2 SECC on the field and never even sniffed a losing season.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Don't leave out the 80s. We won 2 SECC on the field and never even sniffed a losing season.
True. "Give'm Hell Pell" Bumper stickers.
That's when I learned, "Wait till next year!"
I have an old football that Kerwin signed and a framed piece of "1984 SEC Champions Turf", when they changed the artificial turf in the 80's before SOS changed it to grass.
Great players in that era too. Too many to list but damn, once you start thinking about it, there's a bunch.
Galen Hall was framed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.