McElwain and White get raises

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Should be enough to get us through September. Any ideas for the rest of the season?

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Take a deeeeep drink of Butter-aid like Strickoley did and enjoy the buzz , butters will blind you with his brilliance (of the yellow teeth) or baffle you with his bullshiat. Get on board, this ride isn't stopping for awhile. :pumper: Go Gators :pumper:

butteraid.jpg

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
If they want to give him a bump in salary, so be it. I just wish they wouldn't extend his contract unless he won something like the conference or a natty title. Just another year we're gonna have to buy out, which will make the administration hesitate to can him if they have to pay out multiple years on his contract.

Yeah, I agree that they shouldn't have added another year, nor should they have added $250k per year to the amount owed him if he's fired. Increase the incentives for certain accomplishments...okay. Give him a bump in salary...maybe. Add more time or increase his severance package...not until he wins the SEC, steps up against FSU and other ranked opponents, improves the offense, etc.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We may never score against Clown Town again. Enjoy the azzrapings boys because 116th is HERE TO FVKKING STAY!!!!!!!!!

Any doubts about how totally clueless this AD is? Fvkk Strickoley. Strichlin is obviously Fooley's little cockholster.

We're building for 2023!!!!! Look at the 2019 class!!!! Woot.

If you buy tickets or Gator gear, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. You're voting yes for this shyt to continue. You're the enemy too.

This won't be fixed until the cesspool that is the AD's office is drained of all that is Fooley.

This won't change anything. Our offense will still be shyt, the pumpers will be blaming placing all the blame on LDR, Zaire and Franks, and of course Randy Shannon, and Ole Fatazz Donkey will be on a nuclear seat by the end of October. However, we will be so damn deep in buyouts for Fatazz that we will be shopping in the reject aisle next time also.

Fvkk you Fooley.

Time to turn it the fvkk off like half of the Gatornation has already done. Fooley is digging in again.

Good bye. No intention of watching any more of this shyt.

PS fvkk you Fooley with a pike.

Did not disappoint :lol:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You guys know I'm a pumper. I don't deny it. I also don't understand this. Yeah, he won the East two years in a row. And with what he's had to work with, that is kinda impressive, but getting your butt embarrassed every time you play the :nole:s and Bammer in the SECCG isn't. He ain't earned a raise yet imo. I ain't ready to fire him yet, I actually think things are starting to look a little more positive if you look at the players we're seeing looking at us seriously lately. I know some around here don't want to admit that though. Anyway, I thought he should get this year before his seat got too hot, and I still feel that way, but I sure as heck wasn't expecting a raise or extension already.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We may never score against Clown Town again. Enjoy the azzrapings boys because 116th is HERE TO FVKKING STAY!!!!!!!!!

Any doubts about how totally clueless this AD is? Fvkk Strickoley. Strichlin is obviously Fooley's little cockholster.

If you buy tickets or Gator gear, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. You're voting yes for this shyt to continue. You're the enemy too.

This won't be fixed until the cesspool that is the AD's office is drained of all that is Fooley.

This won't change anything. Our offense will still be shyt, the pumpers will be blaming placing all the blame on LDR, Zaire and Franks, and of course Randy Shannon, and Ole Fatazz Donkey will be on a nuclear seat by the end of October. However, we will be so damn deep in buyouts for Fatazz that we will be shopping in the reject aisle next time also.

Fvkk you Fooley.

Time to turn it the fvkk off like half of the Gatornation has already done. Fooley is digging in again.

Quit beating around the bush and tell us how you really feel.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why was this needed at this juncture? Are they worried about him leaving or someone else hiring him? Jumping the shark on this one
Seems like I had a premonition, or at least a vision, a while back of Mac already having done this. Spooky.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think there's a tendency to judge this on the surface, to want to immediately raise your arms and say WTF. The Florida brand of football we had become used to is in the rear view mirror and we're not taking advantage of the playmakers in our backyard. Too, we can't look at the schedule and say we're appreciably better than last year or that we were that much better than the year before that. That's bothersome.

That's a fan's perspective. Scott Stricklin is the new style AD, hired not just to put a championship product on the field but, just as important in the minds of the key decisonmakers, to pick up where Foley left off in terms of finances and academic success. We judge performance at Florida slightly different than they do in Coral Gables, though I'm sure a half-dozen of you will quickly point to Birmingham and said "but ..."

We added one year to the Mac contract and 250k per to the buyout. That's tiddlywinks if you think about it. We can easily buy this dude out if things fall apart fast, though they won't, which is the risk in the backs of many of the fans' minds, that we'll be stuck with 9-4 and the SEC East "trophy" forever.

I think the administration felt Mac needed a bump to bring his salary more in line with the SEC and to give a vote of confidence going into his third season. Lord knows he isn't getting it from the message boards. It's just as important to note the additional incentives in the contract. We'll find out pretty quick if this guy gets off by winning meaningful games or if he's just content to smile his way to retirement.

Two great hires in 27 years -- Spurrier and Meyer. I'll bet that crossed Stricklin's mind a time or two. It probably would have mine if I was in his position. It's easier to make a big miss than a big splash in this business.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You guys know I'm a pumper. I don't deny it. I also don't understand this. Yeah, he won the East two years in a row. And with what he's had to work with, that is kinda impressive, but getting your butt embarrassed every time you play the :nole:s and Bammer in the SECCG isn't. He ain't earned a raise yet imo. I ain't ready to fire him yet, I actually think things are starting to look a little more positive if you look at the players we're seeing looking at us seriously lately. I know some around here don't want to admit that though. Anyway, I thought he should get this year before his seat got too hot, and I still feel that way, but I sure as heck wasn't expecting a raise or extension already.

This is a very reasonable post. This needed at least more year before happening.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think the administration felt Mac needed a bump to bring his salary more in line with the SEC and to give a vote of confidence going into his third season.
Good Lord what a business. He's getting over 4 million a year for mediocrity and they feel they need to give him more to give him "confidence"? Then when you suck you get fired and get filthy rich on your way out the door. It's damn good work if you can get it, that's for sure. I wish I could fail miserably and set my family up for generations. Puke.

I guess I figured they may have learned their lesson with the Chump contract extension debacle. And quite frankly, Chump had actually done more than Mac in his first two years to justify it.

Gator fans are fed up. If there isn't significant improvement this year, Mac needs to be literally tarred and feathered and ran out of Gainesville on a rail. Enough is enough of this CRAP. Do your damn jobs to earn your countless millions - recruit elite talent and coach it up. Otherwise, take your golden parachute and GTFO of town.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Remember when we used to laugh at Ugly and Tinerc for having on to their 4-5 loss coaches for too long, hoping that some superstar player would fix the stupidity of their HC?

We are Tinerc. Has been. Dead program.

Fvkk you Fooley.

So your saying you liked the raise then? :grin:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Good Lord what a business. He's getting over 4 million a year for mediocrity and they feel they need to give him more to give him "confidence"? Then when you suck you get fired and get filthy rich on your way out the door. It's damn good work if you can get it, that's for sure. I wish I could fail miserably and set my family up for generations. Puke.

I guess I figured they may have learned their lesson with the Chump contract extension debacle. And quite frankly, Chump had actually done more than Mac in his first two years to justify it.

Gator fans are fed up. If there isn't significant improvement this year, Mac needs to be literally tarred and feathered and ran out of Gainesville on a rail. Enough is enough of this CRAP. Do your damn jobs to earn your countless millions - recruit elite talent and coach it up. Otherwise, take your golden parachute and GTFO of town.

You should probably sell the board now. Maybe to a Gator fan.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Remember when we used to laugh at Ugly and Tinerc for having on to their 4-5 loss coaches for too long, hoping that some superstar player would fix the stupidity of their HC?

We are Tinerc. Has been. Dead program.

Fvkk you Fooley.

:wellbye:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.