More Trouble In Tallahassee - Dalvin Cook investigated for battery

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dalvin Cook won't be kicked off the team because he's got just what is kneaded at FSU.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
In two years Cook won't be buying this girl. He will be in prison wishing he had some
commisary money to buy a donut. He is a habitual criminal. If dumbo does keep him
on the team, the next episode will be worse. He could be worse than Jameis, if that
is possible.

Dec 10, 2014
Marianna said:
This dude is a "Career Criminal" in the making. I think he's had enough chances because if he hasn't figured it out by now,he won't!

I'd ask everybody on this board to remember this resume and the incident at hand when your elected officials are discussing how we are too tough on juveniles. We don't do squat to juvenile repeat offenders in Florida.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And to think there were so many PI$$3D off members of GSMB (at that time) who were mad at Champ for not closing the deal on this kid when we recruited him. Touché!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Delg8tor;n246340 said:
And to think there were so many PI$$3D off members of GSMB (at that time) who were mad at Champ for not closing the deal on this kid when we recruited him. Touché!
Sure there were, and WM's record speaks for itself. At that time WM's ability to seal the deal on many recruits were the catalyst for the dissention. We can sit here and coulda, woulda , shoulda all day. Instead of Touche perhaps consider ourselves lucky. In the same token, who knows what he'd done if at UF.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n246371 said:
Dejavu....remember Tennessee? That one held up a gas station...

Nu'keese?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Delg8tor;n246340 said:
Touché!
So you think Chimp got no offensive talent because he was trying to avoid criminals? Right. Besides, didn't The Flipper "steal" 2/3 star Ryan Sousa to make make up for losing Cook, Ermon Lane, Davonte Phillps and Travis Rudolph? The same Sousa who is apparently in trouble constantly for "not following the rules" and whom some question whether or not he will be on the team in the fall? I guess we only take chances on 2 star kids with attitude problems.

Touche my azz.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n246384 said:
Nu'keese?

Post #108...I was about to ask where you, DUB and Concrete were...kinda weird you guys are pretty silent on this one.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n246390 said:
Originally posted by Delg8tor View Post
Touché!

So you think Chimp got no offensive talent because he was trying to avoid criminals? Right. Besides, didn't The Flipper "steal" 2/3 star Ryan Sousa to make make up for losing Cook, Ermon Lane, Davonte Phillps and Travis Rudolph? The same Sousa who is apparently in trouble constantly for "not following the rules" and whom some question whether or not he will be on the team in the fall? I guess we only take chances on 2 star kids with attitude problems.

Touche my azz.

Well put Law. :fistbump:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Ha... great! Yeah, we get mentioned but still, it skewers Dumbo.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't seen anything on sousa being a problem?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n246404 said:
I haven't seen anything on sousa being a problem?

Keep searching. If Law said it, it has to be true. :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ok. You got me. I think you're right. Perhaps it was Worton instead of Sousa. Not sure either way now .

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah we dodged a hand grenade there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.