Mullen Introductory Press Conference Thread: 3 PM EST

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It could have been twice what it was, and you know it.

94 ppg? Yes, I was aware of that.

No, seriously, the guy is going to need playmakers to make his offense work. I think he'll find no problem finding them here.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I just sent my lengthy email to StricK. I hope that many of you who are not in favor of Cousin Eddie will do the same. I will check in for bball and baseball. See you all soon beatches!!!!!. FVVVKING Cousin Eddie. I truly can't believe it!!!!!!!
Don't blame Eddie.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Interesting that Timmy put the expectation of championships ...in there. His little message to DM. The pressure is about to start real quick.

Noticed that too, and for that purpose I think as well.

Mullet is on the hotseat before he even flys in.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Shyttersfull scored 3 points vs Ugly with his QB guru's star pupil playing. Yes, less than Nussdump did .

Last edited:

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I refuse to watch this announcement. Not even excited about it, instead i'll just go outside and stare into space looking for the doomsday asteroid and wonder when it will strike.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
At 3:05 PM ET I will be announcing that Coach Cousin Eddie touched my pecker and that we will hopefully be doing the right thing and cancelling our contract as soon as possible.... We will also be announcing the launch of www.FireMullenNow.com

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No. Hold your water and we'll get the terms. Does it effing matter? It's a lot of damn money none of us will ever sniff, especially for being colossal failures at our jobs.
If it's less, it's better. I'll be happier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.