Muschamp accepts USCe HC job, called "pure liar"

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Roper is either desperate or the stupidest human being ever.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
So this is now for real? To laugh. As was said earlier, its now an instant rivalry game. It was a bitter-sweet one with SOS, but this is pure wanting to beat the snot out of literally the WORST UF coach in the history of UF.

Bring it Knuckles!

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I have a friend that's a huge cock fan. He said he would no longer support them if Chump was hired. Gotta wonder how many cocks share that ssntament. He'll probably get boo-d at his press conference.

All puns intended.

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
I have a friend that's a huge cock fan. He said he would no longer support them if Chump was hired. Gotta wonder how many cocks share that ssntament. He'll probably get boo-d at his press conference.

All puns intended.

I know you said the puns were intended but this made me feel like watching bevis & butthead again :lmao:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm looking forward to watching the trainwreck. Hell, he'll probably destroy the old rail cars outside of Williams-Bryce.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

All puns intended.
So you're saying Muschamp is a lil fella

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
So we have determined that Georgia, Mississippi, and Nebraska all suck. I'll throw Iowa in there (except the NE part of the state).
Clearly I have succeeded brilliantly in persuading
Ancient still has some Muskrat Love.
It is true that I held out hope longer than most(but not all) on this board. Although I now realize that he screwed up our program, I do wish he had gone to another conference. Few people could have gone through his experiences without learning. It is possible that even Muschamp learned something. And he can recruit defense. With usce and Clemson recruiting Florida, Mac could have problems.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Clearly I have succeeded brilliantly in persuading

It is true that I held out hope longer than most(but not all) on this board. Although I now realize that he screwed up our program, I do wish he had gone to another conference. Few people could have gone through his experiences without learning. It is possible that even Muschamp learned something. And he can recruit defense. With usce and Clemson recruiting Florida, Mac could have problems.

He may get a few but we will be just fine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator