Muschamp accepts USCe HC job, called "pure liar"

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Clearly I have succeeded brilliantly in persuading

It is true that I held out hope longer than most(but not all) on this board. Although I now realize that he screwed up our program, I do wish he had gone to another conference. Few people could have gone through his experiences without learning. It is possible that even Muschamp learned something. And he can recruit defense. With usce and Clemson recruiting Florida, Mac could have problems.
Muschamp can't recruit worth a crap either - another misconception. And that was at UF....who the hell wants to play in South Carolina? I'm thrilled we get to beat him year after year.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
WM hasn't gained any clout in Florida high schools. I'm not worried about him stealing recruits.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Someone needs a decibel meter to measure the boos when they come to G'ville next year. :lol:

Let's all paint our knuckles blood-red and gesture fists when his team O or D gets blasted.
**Maybe, when Gators race out of the tunnel they smash through a simulated white-board.
Just "frame it" with bamboo and in black marker have his play "up the middle" drawn on it.
Great "Game Day" theater.

Last edited:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Clearly I have succeeded brilliantly in persuading

It is true that I held out hope longer than most(but not all) on this board. Although I now realize that he screwed up our program, I do wish he had gone to another conference. Few people could have gone through his experiences without learning. It is possible that even Muschamp learned something. And he can recruit defense. With usce and Clemson recruiting Florida, Mac could have problems.

'Chump is exactly the type of bullheaded personality that learns nothing from experience.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Oh P.S.... we pay & make that "bust-through" whiteboard with a modest GC gatorhead logo
in each corner ... maybe the laughing announcers will name us on national tv ?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As was said earlier, its now an instant rivalry game.
:rolleyes: far from a rivalry game. Enjoyable to beat the **** out of him on a yearly basis, but you must win occasionally for it to be a rivalry.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Mushcrap must be part of a plot to sabotage UGa rivals.... UF, AU, SC... who is next, Ga Tech?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
With usce and Clemson recruiting Florida, Mac could have problems.
:yawn: Chimp isn't well liked, and most of the coaches have seen how many careers he has destroyed. Zero concern. Hell he couldnt even recruit Florida even when he was at Florida.

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2015
To me, USC's choice is unbelievable. I understand that he was their 4th choice, but I believe I would have taken a chance on a young and hungry coordinator or HC of Div. II before this selection. Regardless of his coaching knowledge/ability or lack thereof, he has absolutely no self control and will embarrass USC

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Does this mean we stop paying 'chump?
NOPE!!!!!

16978794-mmmain.jpg

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
go over to their forums.....anyone speaking ill of Duncechump is being called names....they think he can recruit there like he did here, with Dabo in the playoffs too....

dumbasses.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.