Muschamp states he should've been more involved in offense

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n192393 said:
The comment what's his dick made was about Driskel vs. Brissett. Driskel never lost to Georgia Southern. Try reading once in a while.
Practice your own comprehension skills. His comment was that dawgchamp is delusional and made bad decisions by not benching JD and consistently stated he gave us the best chance, ( I'm adding this ) causing just about every backup who can throw the ball to leave at one point or another.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n192400 said:
Practice your own comprehension skills. His comment was that dawgchamp is delusional and made bad decisions by not benching JD and consistently stated he gave us the best chance, ( I'm adding this ) causing just about every backup who can throw the ball to leave at one point or another.

And then tried to trumpet Brissett's "success" going 3-5 in the ACC as proof of his argument, which I shot down. Because any brain dead Down Syndrome kid in a wheelchair could manage 3 wins in the ACC.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
And let me just head off any further of the predictable comments coming my way.

We were never going to be a great (or even good) offensive team with Muschamp. Never. It didn't matter who the QB was. We had Brantley, Brissett, Driskel, Murphy, M-weg, and Harris all start games at QB under Muschamp, and none of them ever had any sustained success. So to keep trumpeting that one decision he made to stick with Driskel as the reason for his downfall is just flat out ignorant. Brissett is not a good QB, Driskel was not a good QB, Murphy was not a good QB. We would have stunk the joint up with any of them. No amount of 3-5 ACC seasons will change that.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
But a 3-5 Sunbelt Season will be evidence that Geographical Louisiana has an excellent backup QB, right?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n192398 said:
Brissett was successful?
Yes, being a QB who doesn't shiiit his pants when he actually lines up in a real football is more than Drisktard will ever be. Yes 15 Tds/3 Ints and more yards in a season that Drisktard had in his career is successful. Yes, being a starting BCS QB is much more successful than a being a backup at a geographical school in the Sunbelt, who BTW, will lose to Georgia Southern this year.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n192402 said:
And then tried to trumpet Brissett's "success" going 3-5 in the ACC as proof of his argument, which I shot down. Because any brain dead Down Syndrome kid in a wheelchair could manage 3 wins in the ACC.

Really? You want to rethink that statement?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;192426 said:
Yes, being a QB who doesn't shiiit his pants when he actually lines up in a real football is more than Drisktard will ever be. Yes 15 Tds/3 Ints and more yards in a season that Drisktard had in his career is successful. Yes, being a starting BCS QB is much more successful than a being a backup at a geographical school in the Sunbelt, who BTW, will lose to Georgia Southern this year.
Did you conveniently skip over the part where I said Driskel wasn't a good QB? NONE of the QB's we've had since Tebow were any good. At all. Brissett still sucks just as much as he did when he was here, he's just playing a glorified high school schedule now.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n192437 said:
Did you conveniently skip over the part where I said Driskel wasn't a good QB? NONE of the QB's we've had since Tebow were any good. At all. Brissett still sucks just as much as he did when he was here, he's just playing a glorified high school schedule now.

lol - your hate for Brissett clouds your judgment. Taking a team without much talent from 3-9 to 8-5 and having 23 TDs to 5 picks really sucks I guess.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;192438 said:
lol - your hate for Brissett clouds your judgment. Taking a team without much talent from 3-9 to 8-5 and having 23 TDs to 5 picks really sucks I guess.
Beating zero teams in the top 50 is not impressive. Not even a little bit. But getting shut out by Clemson and throwing for like 40 yards sure blew my hair back.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'll say it again. I'm not defending JD or WM, I'm simply saying Brissett was in no way, shape, or form the answer to our problems.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n192440 said:
Beating zero teams in the top 50 is not impressive. Not even a little bit. But getting shut out by Clemson and throwing for like 40 yards sure blew my hair back.

UCF was definitely top 50 if not near top 25 when they played and he had good numbers against FSU.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;192442 said:
UCF was definitely top 50 if not near top 25 when they played and he had good numbers against FSU.
:lol:

No they weren't.

And he had a good quarter and a half against FSU's hilariously bad defense and then folded like a cheap suit. Driskel actually managed a win on the road against FSU when they had a top 5 defense.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n192443 said:
:lol:

No they weren't.

And he had a good quarter and a half against FSU's hilariously bad defense and then folded like a cheap suit. Driskel actually managed a win on the road against FSU when they had a top 5 defense.

Look it up. You are just mad he had a good season even though he was on a team lacking talent. Driskel didn't do much at all - we won that game due to Jumbo package breaking them down after trailing in the 4th quarter.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n192437 said:
Did you conveniently skip over the part where I said Driskel wasn't a good QB?
That's conveniently not what you've said the last four years. You were probably his scooter valet or something.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;192445 said:
That's conveniently not what you've said the last four years. You were probably his scooter valet or something.
Driskel falling apart this year is pretty indefensible, but it's not like he didn't have promise when he got here. He just never got the proper coaching and never developed, just like every other QB that's been here.

None of that changes the fact that Jacoby Brissett would be a bottom 3 QB in the SEC

Edit: But I am impressed with his ability to put up numbers against ODU and Presbyterian.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Its alright. We will live in spite of Brissett playing decent and Driskel falling on his face once again.

359 yards 3TD - FSU game
262 yards TD - UCF game

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n192446 said:
He just never got the proper coaching and never developed,
You think the coaches never told him to keep his eyes downfield and to stop running to the right on every play whether or not there is pressure?

Driskel was a bottom 3 QB three years in a row.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n192447 said:
Its alright. We will live in spite of Brissett playing decent and Driskel falling on his face once again.

359 yards 3TD - FSU game
262 yards TD - UCF game
Yeah.... well... well.... Driskel threw for over 100 yards sometimes.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Somehow or another you guys still think I'm pimping Driskel, which means I'm clearly dealing with inferior intelligence. But I already knew that.

Brissett sucks. End of story. We still suck in 2013 with him at QB, and we still suck in 2014 with him at QB. We still sucked with Murphy in 2013, and we still would have sucked with him in 2014.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You sucked that d for four years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.