National Signing Day 2017

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Tweener. Im not real impressed frankly but I guess weve taken a few others that arent really impressive. Id rather wait on the juco DT.
Parks is not coming, him Greyshirting at Bama is the best thing for us.We stopped recruiting him months ago, he never took an OV and hasnt been on our campus since spring. If he left Bama, it would be for Auburn or Tenn

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good to see he received a scholarship offer close to home.
I know, right... That is hilarious! When our player calls him out on twitter and he responds with "Why? Because I wanna stay close to home?" Then signs with Nebraska... LOL...

With the defensive secondary haul we got today, we didn't need him. I'd been glad to take him as he's said to be a versatile athlete and I'm sure he would've helped boost our rankings even more... But we filled our needs in the secondary and with some serious talent too. Screw Blades... Hope he likes shucking corn and freezing his azz off...

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
On one of the paid sites someone is claiming Mac offered up his resignation to Stricklin if the university wouldn't accept Robinson. I find that highly unbelievable.

Okay, if this was true, then we should have happily accepted Butters resignation. Can you imagine being able to get rid of Old:butters: and it not costing us anything in salary. If he voluntarily leaves, then he forfeits his contract. I would have accepted his departure over letting one player into school.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hope he likes shucking corn and freezing his azz off...
There is a special kind of cold out there, and that damn wind. Hope enjoys every single day of freezing his nuts off, but I didnt want him anyway.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Great Day that nobody saw coming! Have to give credit where due - we've bashed Mac up and down on this board but he deserves the accolades today. What we see is the result of one helluva lot of hard recruiting work by our staff. Great job guys!
:swampqueen:

gatorgrad'02

Aug 10, 2015
Okay, if this was true, then we should have happily accepted Butters resignation. Can you imagine being able to get rid of Old:butters: and it not costing us anything in salary. If he voluntarily leaves, then he forfeits his contract. I would have accepted his departure over letting one player into school.

And if you let him walk for this reason, good luck hiring a big time coach ever again.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

I LOL'ed. Mac had a solid day. If the offense struggles again it won't matter.

Need to see the hires. 2018 NSD is right around the corner.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
And if you let him walk for this reason, good luck hiring a big time coach ever again.

Sounds like there may be some real animosity developing between Mac and the administration. I don't care for Mac but that could be an issue down the road. I'm glad we took Robinson. Weed while illegal is not a reason not to take him. Now, I reserve my right to change my mind after his first suspension

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well you know those 1000 last rex posts that are all facts and everyone who thought different were pumpers and stupid and didnt have a clue?
Youre bragging about this class?

We avoided dumpster fire status, little more. It sure beats 37th but its still an unacceptable class at UF.

We need some receuiters, badly.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I think Im going to turn off ESPN, they are giving Bama Fellatio at a feverishly rate

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
On one of the paid sites someone is claiming Mac offered up his resignation to Stricklin if the university wouldn't accept Robinson. I find that highly unbelievable.
Don't they give stories a common sense test before running with it? Who in this world believes ANY coach making multi-millions per year would resign over a single recruit? That's the dumbest thing I've heard in a while (present company excluded, of course).

gatorgrad'02

Aug 10, 2015
Don't they give stories a common sense test before running with it? Who in this world believes ANY coach making multi-millions per year would resign over a single recruit? That's the dumbest thing I've heard in a while (present company excluded, of course).

Hollywood

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Youre bragging about this class?

We avoided dumpster fire status, little more. It sure beats 37th but its still an unacceptable class at UF.

We need some receuiters, badly.
Some were speculating that Friday might be the day we here about coaches. No need in wasting that news today.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
Sounds like there may be some real animosity developing between Mac and the administration. I don't care for Mac but that could be an issue down the road. I'm glad we took Robinson. Weed while illegal is not a reason not to take him. Now, I reserve my right to change my mind after his first suspension

I'm pretty sure Robinson was admitted with understanding he will be shown zero tolerance for any indiscretions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.