National Signing Day 2017

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Mac closed a hell of alot better than I thought he would and thank god he did so. We needed a good class and we got one finishing in the top 10. Plus...we got to stick it 2 lil Havana in the process! :chomp:

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Squatch will love this.

0205D7A7-6425-4C29-A82B-C7E669E7EE67_zps98irarht.png

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I LOL'ed. Mac had a solid day. If the offense struggles again it won't matter.

Need to see the hires. 2018 NSD is right around the corner.
I don't follow recruiting, except what I get here, the product on the field is what matters. So as stated above if the O stinks out loud again next year, it won't matter, except maybe leaving the new coach some talent.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
McElbutters needs to find some offense. If not, he'll be gone. But.... not sure how we can't be happy with how things have turned today. It's a much better result than many of us figured...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
PUMPERS FEAST TONIGHT!!

Us pumpers are in no way sufficiently sophonsified. Bring lots more to the NSD-table.

Robinson should have a heartfelt story to tell other prospects about how Mac fought for his college career's sake.

On the Gaddy twins, UF academia needs to step up and devise a program that helps their academic abilities to
belong in college given a designed route from where they are now to a decent outcome. Something like this I bet
is done in the name of maintaining diversity in the student body?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Youre bragging about this class?

We avoided dumpster fire status, little more. It sure beats 37th but its still an unacceptable class at UF.

We need some receuiters, badly.

Just cant stand it can you. You hate being WRONG. If you will read some of my posts I am on record saying we still lack on recruiting but he signed a decent class. Your simply unable to say I WAS WRONG and we got a decent class. I also want you to post anything anywhere that shows me bragging about this class I will be waiting. Dvckweed.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I do hope Robinson stays clean and contributes as he should. I think the whole, "everybody has made mistakes" speech from Mac is, not only true, but will play well with recruits in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator