***NCAA Tournament*** Florida vs East Tennessee State

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Man we are being so overlooked it's not funny. Jeff Goodman was on espn radio (Russillo and Kanell :grin: ) and they asked who he'd take in the East region if he couldn't take Nova or Duke. He acted perplexed and said none of them, and then said "can I take East Tennessee State?" Not one mention of our boys.

I kinda like it.

White needs this as bulletin board material. Remember when we got a 7 seed and went to the elite 8. I'm sure Billy used the disrespect as fuel.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Man we are being so overlooked it's not funny. Jeff Goodman was on espn radio (Russillo and Kanell :grin: ) and they asked who he'd take in the East region if he couldn't take Nova or Duke. He acted perplexed and said none of them, and then said "can I take East Tennessee State?" Not one mention of our boys.

I kinda like it.
iLoveKanellJay26

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Im going to Keystone Hghts. It has some sorta sports bar. My old PE teaching buddy is retired there and suggested we watch there. Fla needs to play tough def. If they play with heart and keep grinding with it they win. I want them to win at least two games. Then it is all fun after that.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Surely you joke, they show Rick and wife at every home game, I bet they will be in Orlando.

Mr. & Mrs. Barry have moved each change to where Canyon has attended college. Canyon maintains a 4.0 wherever he's been and that's with taking the most complex "brainiac" subjects = Nuclear Engineering. The Barry's live about eight miles outside campus-- just an underhanded throw away.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It would be great if we made the Sweet 16 and beat Villanova by Barry making free throws that way to win the game with no time left on the clock.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
iu

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Mr. & Mrs. Barry have moved each change to where Canyon has attended college. Canyon maintains a 4.0 wherever he's been and that's with taking the most complex "brainiac" subjects = Nuclear Engineering. The Barry's live about eight miles outside campus-- just an underhanded throw away.

Interesting to know, I did wonder why they were not at the SEC championship. That makes a lot of sense. I would like him to stay around, finish his degree and be a GA. Perhaps something else will be calling him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator