New Gator board!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's obvious that guy doesn't realize all the talent left that place about a year ago and moved to a much better home. Ironically, he's pimping a non-troll message board on a message board that has nothing but trolls left. :lol:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
GatorBart;n258757 said:
I see you're still listed as a mod over there too - that's my first time going back (thanks to the link). Looks bland.

So what gives, Ox? You some kind of double agent?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ancient Reptile;n259206 said:
So what gives, Ox? You some kind of double agent?
I'm not a mod over there. In the changeover it left the "moderator" title that was never removed. I'm only posting over there now to get free advertising.

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
i tried reading a couple threads on the old spot. Pretty much all trolls. We need some of them to come this way, not sure what Ox's ban finger has been up to lately but it may need a workout.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
heavychevy;n259219 said:
i tried reading a couple threads on the old spot. Pretty much all trolls. We need some of them to come this way, not sure what Ox's ban finger has been up to lately but it may need a workout.
He's got that covered

:ban2:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wow.... I went over there and read that thread. Funny as hell! It was fun seeing all the gatorchatter folks over there busting balls. It reminds me of what it used to be over there...before they sucked.

I wanted to comment over there but can't login. I was so pizzed at them I never even went back and re-established my username. Haven't posted over there since the day they shut it down. I've barely even looked at it cause I didn't even wanna give the website the clicks. I looked it over while I was there and that place really does suck. Glad they took the time to make it "better".

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n259232 said:
Wow.... I went over there and read that thread. Funny as hell! It was fun seeing all the gatorchatter folks over there busting balls. It reminds me of what it used to be over there...before they sucked.

I wanted to comment over there but can't login. I was so pizzed at them I never even went back and re-established my username. Haven't posted over there since the day they shut it down. I've barely even looked at it cause I didn't even wanna give the website the clicks. I looked it over while I was there and that place really does suck. Glad they took the time to make it "better".
If you had a screen name before they shut it down, it should have carried over.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n259235 said:

I did. And posted regularly. It sucked the day I tried to login and the place was shut down. I was so pumped when I first found this place and found so many regular posters from the old board. I guess I could try and figure out how to reset a password over there... meh.... that's a lot of hassle for that ghost town, crap hole...

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n259235 said:

Yup, I forgot my password there, so i just did the forgot password link, entered my username and it sent an email to me. So it will email whatever email you gave them back then.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I clicked on that new website he created. His 3rd member trolled him in the welcome thread. It took exactly 5 posts. :bwahaha:

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
heavychevy;n259219 said:

Soke of them can certainly join us over here. The trolls and asshats can stay where they are.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well, the thread was finally deleted. Good thing I saved it to my computer. :dance:

Vulcan, thanks for bringing the whole thing to my attention. We got a ton of new traffic and 5 new members.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n258734 said:
The new board is blowing up! I registered.

http://notrollgatorboard.freeforums.org/

I knew it's a new board, but seriously, there's no "there" there, as in, NOTHING there. Just two topics under "Gator Sports". I bet they have very few takers. No one really likes trolls, but they sure do make message boards interesting, as long as they don't get obnoxious.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n259398 said:
Dang! And those idiots didn't even ban me. :lol2:

You weren't trying hard enough.

Go promote gatorchatter in every thread

:hehehe:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Oh well...it was fun while it lasted.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n259240 said:
I guess I could try and figure out how to reset a password over there... meh.... that's a lot of hassle for that ghost town, crap hole...
This was me too, I read the thread and got a great chuckle, wanted to add to the discussion but dont remember my password and didnt honestly feel the effort necessary to reset my account was worth it. :lol:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That site still sucks! We'll get more folks over here as the season is drawing near.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator