New Gator board!

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I jumped off all board & deleted my GC app as things imploded last fall - just needed a break from it.

I went back back to gatorsports. It has very few posters and it became pretty clear to me that it has one or two people posting under several aliases trying to shape the board - and frankly succeeding. There is little to no moderating over there.

If not for the no troll board post I would not have known this site exists. So thanks, Ox, for your post.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Theologator;n260373 said:
I jumped off all board & deleted my GC app as things imploded last fall - just needed a break from it.

I went back back to gatorsports. It has very few posters and it became pretty clear to me that it has one or two people posting under several aliases trying to shape the board - and frankly succeeding. There is little to no moderating over there.

If not for the no troll board post I would not have known this site exists. So thanks, Ox, for your post.
Glad to have you back, man. Jump in, the water's fine.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

It's Tim the Enchanter!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I see RH factor is still posting over there, wonder if he's still getting called out for being a :nole:?

Edit* - Nice troll job on Coach9, Ox and MJM! That gave me a good laugh :lol:

Dec 10, 2014
This is from the infamous thread. It's now CCC's brilliant sig. I would describe it as "angry desperation":

Judging on the passion of the post, I would say it's apparent that Ox had a three way with Tifolsi's wife and mother, and that Tifosi was confronted with the video of the deed by his buddies in a ceremony of ridicule.

"And that type of response is exactly why you are just another ass hat with a web site. You are a prick. At the bottom, middle and top of your obnoxious personality. And the number of post you have and how long you have been posting don't mean a damn thing to me.
You feel me buttlick?"
Tifosi

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

Welcome, just in time! Season's right around the corner.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I bet with the season coming and "hope" following "change" we will be getting several new members (perhaps many). I do wonder what marketing efforts Ox might be making. Now is the time.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n260440 said:
I see RH factor is still posting over there, wonder if he's still getting called out for being a :nole:?
No invites extended to RH.

I have never believed that is the old RH, who was a great poster, from the Swampys Rumor Mill days.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n261300 said:
We've had ten new signups in the past week.

At least one might be an FSU troll. Should we count him? ;)

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n261300 said:
We've had ten new signups in the past week.

Where is JabberDave ??
Season is coming; brighter days are just around the corona.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jabs is still on GSMB mostly. I don't know what's up with him.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n261325 said:
Jabs is still on GSMB mostly. I don't know what's up with him.
I thought he had been granted mod status over there - he likes the power.
tumblr_n1l0e9jkPu1qg39ewo1_500.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Jabber isn't a mod over there. There are no volunteer mods on the GSMB. The Sun employees handle it. And do one hell of a job, I might add.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.