New Gator board!

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I had a different name over there and, I too, had to get a new password. Pretty much the same otherwise. Definitely lame. Maybe the only thing worse than being bad is being boring. That place will put you to sleep. And I've read some things by this Lawrence guy that was supposed to be a turd. He is.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's ironic that the new gator board is a no troll board and we're all laughing and having a good time with it when one of GCMB's biggest trolls is this guy:
image.php

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n259350 said:
Well, the thread was finally deleted. Good thing I saved it to my computer. :dance:

Vulcan, thanks for bringing the whole thing to my attention. We got a ton of new traffic and 5 new members.

Well eventually even a blind Vulcan does something correct. You are welcome.

And some of our posters had a good time as well. Now LOF I sometimes think is an employee of the Sun. There is another individuals that comments on articles who is another idiotic troll.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
SavannahGator;n259379 said:
I knew it's a new board, but seriously, there's no "there" there, as in, NOTHING there. Just two topics under "Gator Sports". I bet they have very few takers. No one really likes trolls, but they sure do make message boards interesting, as long as they don't get obnoxious.

Well it was brand new, like only one day or so. I am not going because I won't put up with the Gestapo rules. And I posted to let Ox know and as I suspected he took it as a marketing opportunity, and some of our posters had some fun. The sun is a source of some stuff so I go there some.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gatormac2112;n259525 said:
I just want to be in this thread :bananawave:
You need to post more. Where the hell have you been? I'm going to start banning members that aren't posting enough.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n259486 said:
I think it's ironic that the new gator board is a no troll board and we're all laughing and having a good time with it when one of GCMB's biggest trolls is this guy:
image.php
We should let Larrysid over for a day or two and flog him. Just for old times sake.

Forget it said it.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
oxrageous;n259533 said:
You need to post more. Where the hell have you been? I'm going to start banning members that aren't posting enough.
You need to perform a full background check, pull a 10 year posting history from any forums they attended and tap their phone. A rectal exam might be in order as well.:moon3:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n259563 said:

UFever. Just felt like changing when I came here. All new. But I'll keep that over there if I need to go back.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
aka;n259611 said:
UFever. Just felt like changing when I came here. All new. But I'll keep that over there if I need to go back.

:cool: When I went over to that thread we hijacked yesterday I saw your old avatar, the cartoon dog, and thought to myself it's too bad that guy wasn't here. I remembered your avatar from long ago.

Funny how avatars make a memory and user names don't always.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n259623 said:
:cool: When I went over to that thread we hijacked yesterday I saw your old avatar, the cartoon dog, and thought to myself it's too bad that guy wasn't here. I remembered your avatar from long ago.

Funny how avatars make a memory and user names don't always.

It's funny, that dog in the picture was an old inflatable fair toy of my kid's that looked like Scooby Doo, except he was white. I called him Scooby Don't.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
oxrageous;n259533 said:

I have a job and 2 teenagers :sadnanner:

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
That whole thing was part of Ox's twisted plan to take over the world. And who better to initiate it than an unsuspecting Vulcan. Brilliant!

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
MissouriGator;n260163 said:
That whole thing was part of Ox's twisted plan to take over the world. And who better to initiate it than an unsuspecting Vulcan. Brilliant!

Thanks I think? But of course I was not at tool of OX. I don't communicate with anybody directly and spend most of my time over in the political forum correcting incorrect (according to me) ideas especially on science, math and statistics. Not so much spelling and punctuation.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
It's all good my Vulcan friend. Of course you devised the plan Lol. You have to admit that scheme would be a brilliant way to bring more members to Gatorchatter. I was just having a little fun with it. Hell, those folks at the old board should be paying Ox for the excitement.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Is that the real Coach9 over there or did someone just change their username as a joke? I don't really remember that name when most of us used to be over at that site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.