GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
His announcement is at 8 PM tonight

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Sorry. Small screen and I reply as I scroll.
What
But Ancient is wrong. I think he may have been the backup emergency kicker but Ray Guy was a punter, plain and simple.
Law, Surely you mean to apologize for this egregious mistake. I didn't see it. Did I miss it? The 61 yarder held the record, just as I said. When I tell you that a hen dips snuff, you should look under her wing.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Our team looked pretty talented to me this year other than kicker which was dreadful, O-line, which actually held up pretty good considering, and QB where we had an epic collapse. O-line and QB should be much better next year. Looks like we're bringing in a top FG kicker and some defensive and offensive studs. I'm thinking we're going to be alright.

Wasn't there like no 5* players in the starting lineup of last years SB? I thought I saw that somewhere.

How did we look against LSU, FSU and Bama - cuz those are the teams that have more talent than us. And that gap is only increasing btw.

How did we do against Cook, Henry and Fournette? They avg 180+ yds/game against us.

Bama has recruited 48 - FORTY EIGHT 4 & 5 stars over the last 3 years
FSU - 41 4/5 stars
UF - 28 4/5 stars

Sorry if you can't see the difference

Last edited:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How did we look against LSU, FSU and Bama - cuz those are the teams that have more talent than us. And that gap is only increasing btw.

How did we do against Cook, Henry and Fournette? They avg 180+ yds/game against us.

FSU - 41 4/5 stars
UF - 28 4/5 stars

I'm getting real close to sending you on a vacation. For a long time. If you can't see that UM3 leaving UF is the state he left us in, and the complete failure of WM to recruit on the offensive side of the ball and how the state of UF football basically ran off any decent offensive talent (that wasn't going to come to UF anyway because of legacy or lifetime fandom reasons) and how JMac had a HUGE uphill climb just to get the UF football program back to a state in which offensive talent will give us a look again, then you're missing the big picture.

We get it. You're pissed off because we're recruiting a ton of 3* althletes. Guess what? UF Football SUCKS in the eyes of most young athletes looking for a school these days. They haven't seen a good UF offense in a decade. There's a freaking good damn reason the majority of the 4* and 5* talent isn't giving us a look. We've SUCKED for a decade. JMac understands if you can't pull in the big fish, you look for the best tasting fish among the little ones and try to develop them and get them to work within your system well enough to start attracting the notice of the bigger fish. You don't just start over at the top knuckle head. This is a rebuild. So STFU about the numbers of 3*s for a year or two and give JMac a chance to get things at least LOOKING better so the "stars" will start looking our way again. Jesus age Christ, some of you have more unrealistic expectations than a 2 year old. Grow up.

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm getting real close to sending you on a vacation. For a long time. If you can't see that UM3 leaving UF is the state he left us in, and the complete failure of WM to recruit on the offensive side of the ball and how the state of UF football basically ran off any decent offensive talent (that wasn't going to come to UF anyway because of legacy or lifetime fandom reasons) and how JMac had a HUGE uphill climb just to get the UF football program back to a state in which offensive talent will give us a look again, then you're missing the big picture.

We get it. You're pissed off because we're recruiting a ton of 3* althletes. Guess what? UF Football SUCKS in the eyes of most young athletes looking for a school these days. They haven't seen a good UF offense in a decade. There's a freaking good damn reason the majority of the 4* and 5* talent isn't giving us a look. We've SUCKED for a decade. JMac understands if you can't pull in the big fish, you look for the best tasting fish among the little ones and try to develop them and get them to work within your system well enough to start attracting the notice of the bigger fish. You don't just start over at the top knuckle head. This is a rebuild. So STFU about the numbers of 3*s for a year or two and give JMac a chance to get things at least LOOKING better so the "stars" will start looking our way again. Jesus age Christ, some of you have more unrealistic expectations than a 2 year old. Grow up.
:burn:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I-present-to-you-a-more-manly-This-gonna-be-good-gif.gif

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014

FSU - 41 4/5 stars
UF - 28 4/5 stars

LSU? We looked like we had a good shot of winning on the road even with our QB tied behind our back. And Henry ran what, 50 times to get those yards? Cook got most of his yards in the last 7 minutes of the 4th Q. What was the common denominator? We had no offense and the defense wore out by being on the field way too long. And how does LSU, FSU and Bama having 4 other 4 star RB's on the roster help them when only one play-maker ran the ball the entire game?

And in case you didn't notice, the main reason we lost those 3 games is obvious to pretty much everyone but you apparently, and it didn't have much to do with 45 4-5*'s vs 28, it had much more to do with the one 4-5* that couldn't play.

Like it or not, Mac's doing a helluva job recruiting and the future's looking bright to most of us. And signing day is still a long way off so maybe chill a little rather than throwing a vaginal ache fest every post.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

FSU - 41 4/5 stars
UF - 28 4/5 stars

Treon Harris

Espn 4*
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/162943/treon-harris

Rivals 4*
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Treon-Harris-129255

24 7 sports 4*
http://247sports.com/Player/Treon-Harris-14195

Scout (via SBNation) 4*
http://www.sbnation.com/2013/2/25/3990606/treon-harris-football-recruit-miami-booker-florida-2014

So tell us again about how great these highly touted recruits always are.

:snicker:

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

FSU - 41 4/5 stars
UF - 28 4/5 stars

I understand you are not happy. How do you propose it gets fixed by NSD?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
UF Football SUCKS in the eyes of most young athletes looking for a school these days. They haven't seen a good UF offense in a decade. There's a freaking good damn reason the majority of the 4* and 5* talent isn't giving us a look. We've SUCKED for a decade.
Agree with your sentiment but we've won 2 national championships in the last 9 years and damn near a 3rd in 09. It hasn't been that long. Still, a 17 year old kid was 10 years old the last time we won a title.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
:burn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.