Next Season....

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
U never dump an HC in only 2 years = that's The Rule, but Mac has so little electricity
that he's an exception to the joule. :rolleyes:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

Well, we have a lot of offense returning, and could have competition at QB. Everyone expects the D to drop off with graduation and attrition, but there is hopes for a better offense in year 3. It would be really interesting to see fan reaction if the team has the O clicking on all cylinders and the D trying to remain competitive.

I have absolutely no delusion that will happen. But it would be interesting if it did.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Seeing how Mac handles things, I have negative nexpectations.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
tumblr_inline_nta88esqMv1sq14jh_500.jpg

:cool:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well, we have a lot of offense returning, and could have competition at QB. Everyone expects the D to drop off with graduation and attrition, but there is hopes for a better offense in year 3. It would be really interesting to see fan reaction if the team has the O clicking on all cylinders and the D trying to remain competitive.

I have absolutely no delusion that will happen. But it would be interesting if it did.
Unless we make some serious changes to our scheme,we're not gonna win a bunch of shoot outs. I don't think it matters how many players we have coming back on offense. We're going into next year with uncertainty at qb again and our offensive line is very lacking in talent

Last edited:

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Unless we make some serious changes to our scheme,we're not gonna win a bunch of shoot outs. I don't think it matters how many players we have coming back on offense. We're going into next year with uncertainty at qb again and our offensive is very lacking in talent
Couldn't agree more plus everyone was saying the same thing about this year a year ago. Offense should look a lot better in year 2 under Mac. Well he has more of his guys and it's gotten worse. They also love to say he hasn't gotten a good Qb yet. That is the worse excuse cause if every coach had a great Qb they look better as a coach.

SoberJohn

BANNED
Jul 3, 2015
What amazes me is that the slogan, "Wait Until Next Year" is being passed around when the current season isn't even over. It's a tradition that, I thought, was gone forever. It was what was always said after playing Georgia in the Vince Dooley era. Now UF is beating Georgia, with regularity, and the slogan is back? Something's wrong, very wrong, with this picture. Maybe there is a Tebow Curse. One thing is certain, even with a single SEC East crown, things have went downhill in a hurry since Tebow left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.