Nord is now the LEAD recruiter for Georgia

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Man...you can't make this $hit up! 4* Georgia LB JJ Peterson (who's been considered a Gator lock for months) is now basically telling us to start looking elsewhere. Rumors are he felt disrespected we sent Nord to see him (multiple times) and he absolutely hates Nord!

Mac just can't get $hit figured out in recruiting because of his loyalty to these douchebag's (nord/nuss) both should of been let go like Summers. Neither brings in top prospects and if a top prospect does have interest in us that evaporates immediately after he meets with these clowns!

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Nord must have something on Mac. Or is Mac that stupid?

:butters:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If they sent Nord to recruit me, I'd go elsewhere also.

Another fun fact, Nord makes twice as much as Skipper and Jujuan. Hell, he even makes more than Nusschamp.

Last edited:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I can see Nord pulling up to the recruit's house, walking directly into the living room and doing the worm.

"Hey, the kids seemed to love it last year!" - Nord's brain

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Man...you can't make this $hit up! 4* Georgia LB JJ Peterson (who's been considered a Gator lock for months) is now basically telling us to start looking elsewhere. Rumors are he felt disrespected we sent Nord to see him (multiple times) and he absolutely hates Nord!

Mac just can't get $hit figured out in recruiting because of his loyalty to these douchebag's (nord/nuss) both should of been let go like Summers. Neither brings in top prospects and if a top prospect does have interest in us that evaporates immediately after he meets with these clowns!

Not that you haven't been reliable in the past but do you have any proof of your thread title?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

Mac just too nice a guy. SMH

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Crikey, what do they see in Nord? I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist but something is fishy with keeping him on staff.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
anybody know Nord's contract situation? Thought it expired in January?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Say something positive about Nord. Because I can't think of anything. He's a poor recruiter, can't teach TE's to block or punt returners to plant their feet on the 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.