Nord is now the LEAD recruiter for Georgia

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Well.... that's all true.

It doesn't explain why Butters N Nuss' offense sucks worse than Mushchump, but it's true nevertheless. I would argue that hiring coaches from South Texas International University is no different than hiring a P5 GA.

Agreed. Muschamp left a huge mess so Mac deserved somewhat of a pass. But to your point about Mac's coaching hires, that's all on Mac. Not only hiring guys that weren't up to snuff but also keeping guys around too long for whatever reason (loyalty, being the guy's friend, etc). It seems that Mac hasn't made the tough & necessary decision to replace some of the dead weight on staff and that's a problem that he now owns. He needs to get the team and the offense to step up big this season to give us some belief that he's the guy to lead us back to the top. It's year 3. The pass he got early on has an expiration date coming due very soon.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
LOL. For real. They are a bunch of mindless zombies over there. Anyone outside of the hive mind is extinguished.

You'd basically be arguing with yourself hahaha

Dude, I appreciate your opinion. I know it is hard to believe.

"My point is I don't believe a word propaganda2222 says. Mac thought he had 6 years(like CSU) to produce results. Oops. The natives are restless...why?" - T Rex in the Grier thread

Man this was too good not to share when I saw this.

IMG_4183.GIF

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Agreed. Muschamp left a huge mess so Mac deserved somewhat of a pass. But to your point about Mac's coaching hires, that's all on Mac. Not only hiring guys that weren't up to snuff but also keeping guys around too long for whatever reason (loyalty, being the guy's friend, etc). It seems that Mac hasn't made the tough & necessary decision to replace some of the dead weight on staff and that's a problem that he now owns. He needs to get the team and the offense to step up big this season to give us some belief that he's the guy to lead us back to the top. It's year 3. The pass he got early on has an expiration date coming due very soon.

For some though, that expiration date will never come. Remember who many people clung to Muschamp's nuts until the bitter end? It was pathetic.

I hope one of these QBs steps up this year. Not for McElwain...but for US, the fans! WE deserve this. How f'ing long does it take to find a QB? Tim Tebow took his last snap for UF almost 8 seasons ago!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
"My point is I don't believe a word propaganda2222 says. Mac thought he had 6 years(like CSU) to produce results. Oops. The natives are restless...why?" - T Rex in the Grier thread

Man this was too good not to share when I saw this.

Do you have access to our PMs?

No? Why are you such an asshat?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao2:

You gotta admit that's funny. Cmon, I know there's a sense of humor in there somewhere.

Not really...you tried to be funny but you are the biggest d bag on here. And that says a lot.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I think this calls for a poll.

PS- you take yourself WAYYY too seriously on here.

Naw, you've been an ass to me for a while and you know it. I;ll just throw you on ignore.
Late dude

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
For some though, that expiration date will never come. Remember who many people clung to Muschamp's nuts until the bitter end? It was pathetic.

I hope one of these QBs steps up this year. Not for McElwain...but for US, the fans! WE deserve this. How f'ing long does it take to find a QB? Tim Tebow took his last snap for UF almost 8 seasons ago!

Tebow is the last 3000 season we have had from the position as of this season it will have been a decade since then.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nah, probably dazzles them with store-brand peanut butter from Winn-Dixie. I wonder if he compounds that mistake by going with the crunchy version? Who the eff eats anything but smooth?
Nothing but crunchy for me. :bart:
But seriously, my son's allergic to peanuts so we only eat sunbutter at the house anymore, but it's crunchy too. :lol:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

Many years ago, back on the old board, I forewarned about the proverbial "Lost Decade" and explained how a poor hire or two and/or a couple of bad breaks would be all it would take for it to happen. We've had both. I referenced Alabama starting in the mid to late 90s as an example of how quickly things can turn. Some posters scoffed at me. Here we are some 8 years removed from really being competitive and relevant save one or two aberration seasons which had their own red flags. I hope this is the year we end this shat storm but I'm now a Missouri-ian...SHOW ME!!! Here's to brighter days ahead (albeit unknown when)! Cheers! :swampqueen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator