Nord is now the LEAD recruiter for Georgia

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Based on the title, I thought this was gonna be a happy thread.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It's all right. I have all of one post. This place is much more entertaining.

LOL. For real. They are a bunch of mindless zombies over there. Anyone outside of the hive mind is extinguished.

You'd basically be arguing with yourself hahaha

Dude, I appreciate your opinion. I know it is hard to believe.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Is there anything in defense of Nord? Anything positive about his performance as a coach or a recruiter?

Honestly, I don't know a thing about Nord other than he is our ST coach and he was a RB coach for Mac in the past. Our kickers are impressive, but other than that the ST as a whole is average at best.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
LOL. For real. They are a bunch of mindless zombies over there. Anyone outside of the hive mind is extinguished.

You'd basically be arguing with yourself hahaha

Dude, I appreciate your opinion. I know it is hard to believe.

Not hard to believe at all. We usually disagree, but that's not a big deal. I enjoy interacting with people that think differently than I do. Much more enjoyable than just reaffirming one's own beliefs.

I appreciate your opinion as well.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Did you not see him do the worm last recurring cycle? Gator nation loves him now

Looks like Nord may have just lost his best dancer in college football title

The San Jose State assistant coach, Alonzo Carter, used to be a back up dancer for M.C. Hammer back in the 90's.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like Nord may have just lost his best dancer in college football title

The San Jose State assistant coach, Alonzo Carter, used to be a back up dancer for M.C. Hammer back in the 90's.

Mac after seeing that video:
IMG_4180.JPG

"Why don't you pack your stuff up and come on down to coach the Gators. I don't know if you can coach a lick or not, but that's not important. Even though our offense won't excite anyone, our coaches dancing sure will, and that's pretty neat."

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Mac after seeing that video:

"Why don't you pack your stuff up and come on down to coach the Gators. I don't know if you can coach a lick or not, but that's not important. Even though our offense won't excite anyone, our coaches dancing sure will, and that's pretty neat."

And the jumbo tron...you should see the jumbo tron....man its kewl...

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
most of you are just pissed that Nord and Alonzo Carter have better dance moves than you....

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Meanwhile, you just know Mac is probably dazzling guys with his SEC East ring and that crappy Palmer stuff. :tongue:

51ieYlRxwaL._SX355_.jpg

Nah, probably dazzles them with store-brand peanut butter from Winn-Dixie. I wonder if he compounds that mistake by going with the crunchy version? Who the eff eats anything but smooth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator