Nord is now the LEAD recruiter for Georgia

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah....I think that's pretty much the definition of anger issues emphasized by the name calling. Don't get me wrong, I'm not easily offended. Just pointing out the obvious.

How do you like Swamp Gas? I saw you over there.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TE coach is basically a throwaway position.

Exactly. And just by way of example, raging paranoid cokehead John Reaves was our tight ends coach under Spurrier.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't have anger issues...I just get pissed when I'm talking to idiots. Btw...one prediction? The UF predictions was in the teens.
Your own pic shows that the CB only has three predictions. Right under the Alabama logo.

screenshot_2017-03-31-20-04-42-png.5383

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
"I had a chance to talk to Coach Saban, too. I just remember seeing all of the rings in there and he had a bunch of chocolate in there — I think it was Dove chocolate. I love it.”

Meanwhile, you just know Mac is probably dazzling guys with his SEC East ring and that crappy Palmer stuff. :tongue:

51ieYlRxwaL._SX355_.jpg

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Is there any doubt 2222 works for the UAA, maybe if they spent that money on coaching salaries and facilities they wouldn't need an army of nerds to tell us how great we are.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nord is one of the best, isnt he 2222?
Truth be told, I had never heard him speak until that video posted the other day. As I listened, I couldn't help but hear my wife's ex husband in Nords voice, speech pattern, etc. I point this out because her ex husband is a methadone addict. :lol:

I don't think I'd want a player that would commit to that guy. He has zero business being a part of this staff.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp didn't bother to hire a WRs coach in two of his seasons in Gainesville. He let the GAs coach the receivers. We didn't have any receivers because Muschamp simply did not value the position. He was infamously quoted as saying only three things can happen when you throw the ball and two of them are bad.

Imagine being a WR on a recruiting visit and Muschamp tells you "We don't really plan to throw the ball much around here. You receivers are pretty much just going to hang out with the GAs".

Muschamp only left 6 scholarship OL and most of them couldn't beat out Mac's incoming freshmen. More than half of Mac's 2016 class played last season. The 2016 recruiting class had 25 signees and 16 of them played at least one game in 2016 with 13 playing in 10 games or more.

It's tough to play with that much inexperience in the SEC. gator2222, Thursday at 11:41 PM

And the beat goes on...the above is from Swamp Gas...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And the beat goes on...the above is from Swamp Gas...
Well.... that's all true.

It doesn't explain why Butters N Nuss' offense sucks worse than Mushchump, but it's true nevertheless. I would argue that hiring coaches from South Texas International University is no different than hiring a P5 GA.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If they sent Nord to recruit me, I'd go elsewhere also.

Another fun fact, Nord makes twice as much as Skipper and Jujuan. Hell, he even makes more than Nusschamp.
Did you not see him do the worm last recurring cycle? Gator nation loves him now

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.