Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I like that.

SaltyGator

Make the Gators great again!
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Great game and I'm happy to see the offense stepping up, but before I get too excited I remind myself this is Eastern Michigan. However two things still stick out to me... 1. Penalties! Friggin penalties, when are we going to stop being in the bottom of the country in penalties!?!? 90% of the penalties we have are due to lack of discipline and that starts with the head coach 2. It may just be me but I swear we need a new strength and conditioning coach. I understand some injuries are just due to bad luck when a player gets rolled up on but a lot that we experience are due to bad conditioning. That being said, I'm glad to see our offense opening up and actually scoring points and blowing out a team they should blow out! Can't wait to see where we actually stack up against a good conference team.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm trying to temper my expectations based on the opponent, but we look like a great football team.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How's this for stats - Clay Burton has 7 catches today

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
jereed16 said:
GMDGATOR;n43715 said:
How f ing good is Harris??? Our o rocks!!!

Let's wait till it's Bama.
Hey, how long has it been??? Bowling green was neck and neck... Ga southern was a loss... Enjoy the good ole days

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n43691]

Can I get you some Kleenex? [/QUOTE]

I'm sexually aroused.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
SaltyGator;n43718 said:
Great game and I'm happy to see the offense stepping up, but before I get too excited I remind myself this is Eastern Michigan.
It's EMU and they suck, a lot. Buffalo puts 50 on them.

However, we know we wouldn't have scored more than 21 last year against EMU. It's a huge improvement no doubt.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
heversle said:
I'm trying to temper my expectations based on the opponent, but we look like a great football team.
Looking like a team, period, is a good start. I'm hopeful. Offense does look diverse and that they're able to execute it.

Ryan2k3

Sep 6, 2014
You've got to be excited about the season after this game, but we must score more TDs in the redzone.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Dang. Satellite feed switched to baseball.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I can't remember the last time we dismantled an opponent this badly. It's now 646-121 in total yards.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
SaltyGator;n43718 said:
Great game and I'm happy to see the offense stepping up, but before I get too excited I remind myself this is Eastern Michigan. However two things still stick out to me... 1. Penalties! Friggin penalties, when are we going to stop being in the bottom of the country in penalties!?!? 90% of the penalties we have are due to lack of discipline and that starts with the head coach 2. It may just be me but I swear we need a new strength and conditioning coach. I understand some injuries are just due to bad luck when a player gets rolled up on but a lot that we experience are due to bad conditioning. That being said, I'm glad to see our offense opening up and actually scoring points and blowing out a team they should blow out! Can't wait to see where we actually stack up against a good conference team.
GOOD GRIEF! O_O

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
[quote name=''78' timestamp='1410045334']I can't remember the last time we dismantled an opponent this badly. It's now 646-121 in total yards. [/quote]It's been a long time, glad to see some O and complete domination of a cupcake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator