Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC said:
Has anyone ever been struck by lightning during a football game, ever? I realize we want to be safe, but if it has happened, I can't recall. They used to play in this stuff. More wussfication of football.
A fan was struck at a WestVirginia Marshall game in 2011

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
yes, holgersons bald head and mad scientist side hair is not what i want to look at when im expecting gator football.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC said:
Has anyone ever been struck by lightning during a football game, ever? I realize we want to be safe, but if it has happened, I can't recall. They used to play in this stuff. More wussfication of football.
Skin, that was in the parking lot and he lived. So of the 6 million games played in bad weather, one dude got grazed in a parking lot in West Virginia. I think we're all safe. Kick it off already!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
if anyone is interested... the dwags D and QB are pretty pathetic. Theyve had no answer for clumpsons O and Mason looks like hes just doing his best not to sh*t his britches every time he's forced to throw. If gurley wasnt playing they wouldnt have a point.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC said:
HaHa yeah I thinks it's ridiculous to I just read your post and wondered if anyone had ever been struck so I googled it.
Bored

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
OMG! There are still thousands of people in the stands at the Swamp! They're all gonna die!!! Get them out! Haven't they heard?!

particularg8r

Aug 6, 2014
Still on the South endzone ramp looking at lightning bolts over Century Tower. Less rain though. Can't get on a weather site but Gatorchatter comes right up.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's Florida for Gods sake... be patient administrators... don't be like Concert West and the Led Zeppelin debacle :lol:

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So far, every team I wanted to lose, won or is winning. And the team I wanted to win isn't even playing. This is like a sucky, ex post facto bye week.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm glad I bought extra food and beer.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I am willing to bet its cancelled and we get to add 7 more days to that long winless stretch. Muschamp is truly a dark cloud that looms large over this program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator