***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs Idaho***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
why are these guys talking? why not switch to the Gator game?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
did we wrong someone in another life? for crying out loud, just start the game already!

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone ever been struck by lightning during a football game, ever? I realize we want to be safe, but if it has happened, I can't recall. They used to play in this stuff. More wussfication of football.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC said:
Has anyone ever been struck by lightning during a football game, ever? I realize we want to be safe, but if it has happened, I can't recall. They used to play in this stuff. More wussfication of football.
:racist:

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
What's up with D Rob? Saw something about him not playing due to a school sanction. Bostwick and Cummings riding it due to rule violations.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
The Original DC said:
The people that run with the flags are probably cool with delays

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC said:
I would like my odds in a stadium full of people.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC said:
Oh yeah, I had forgotten about all those guys carrying the chains who have been struck down by lightning over the years, back when we used to actually allow the players to play in a little bad weather.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
30 minute delay required after most recent lightning detection if lightning sighted at 29 minutes, it is another 30. Could be awhile.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC said:
100+ years of college football, hundreds of thousands of games played in horrible weather, yet not one memorable event where a player or some poor bastard in the stands was struck by lightning, yet, we're gonna delay games. Ridiculous.

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Now I am going to be really drunk and even angrier if I see Clay Burton line up in the Wildcat. I can't stand seeing Dana Holgerson rubbing his massive forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator